Coach Buying Budget, Anyone Have One?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I realize this is different for everyone and there's no one size fits all but...

I'm thinking $1500 per year should be plenty for me. My collection (not just Coach but the whole collection) is lacking nothing really and when I purchase, it should be to replace something with something I love more.

Additionally, I need to stop buying smalls, I have a box full and those things add up! They are cute though, lol!

2. I actually try to set mine at that amount, and do the same thing as you - when I want something new it should be to replace something that didn’t work out se well for me. I did quite a lot of that this year, so I don’t know how much I’ve actually spend in new stuff. I don’t have a lot of money, so I’m thinking maybe I should set the $1500 aside somehow at the beginning of the year, and when it’s gone, it’s gone or it’s selling time.

3. That's a good idea!

4. I tutor outside of my regular teaching job - so that is my "fun" money. It will vary from year to year, so I don't really have a set budget.

5. That's what i need, a 2nd job, lol!

6. I have about $400-500 a month to play around with, but I rarely buy anything purse related with it. I should have been, darn it. Now that I've really discovered the secrets of getting awesome purses at great prices, I need to save up to buy my family a new desk top computer. Ours is incredibly old. Oh well, hopefully after Christmas, I can start buying a bag a month or something.

7. #7 Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    This is a meaningful topic.:smile:I have a coach buying budget for sure! :smile:But since this year I joint FOS on March,wow,that seems way above my budget,I have already spent about $3000,not just for me of course,some I bought for my BFF and Relatives. eventhough I spent above $2000 for myself.And seems I am not going to stop buying this year.

I do feel guilty in some point,I think next year I need to set a budget in the beginning of the year,I think <$1000 for next year would be my budget aim. :smile: I even hope to spend less than that if I can get coach bags all in great deals. After this year's buying practice,I think I learned some skills of hunting good deals,thanks TPF and your girls.