Coach Brass Jewelry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any pieces that are brass? I'm wondering how these hold up. I have a bag that has brass buckles and it has darkened somewhat over time and it makes me wonder about that amazing bangle they have!!!

2. I think it depends on your body chemistry. The Coach jewelry is gold plated brass, and for some is holds up great, and for others it turns their skin green after one wear. So it just depends... :shrugs:

3. eek! thanks for your input!!!!!

4. I don't personally... the adornments?? on my sunnies are brass, and they still look great :smile:

5. I don't have any issues with the snaphead necklace I have - it's never turned my skin green at all and it looks fine. Ditto for the Miranda necklace and earrings although those are really shiny so I think they may be gold plated.