Coach Boyfriend bracelet watch - anyone have it?

Funny you mention this, one of the managers at my outlet also wants this watch from Macy's... she's just pissed because she can't use her discount on it!

I know Movado has the same version but a bit more decoration on it, but have yet to see it in person (only saw it on their wall ads).

Very pretty, but I don't have any of the bigger watches like that.

This watch has been on my must-have list for quite a while. I'm going to stop by Macy's after work tonight to see if they have it, and if so, if I can use the Friends & Family discount on it.

I haven't tried it on, actually, although I have seen it in person and think it's gorgeous.

Pardon my drab black outfit. I'm heading to work and they are enforcing a new all black dress code. oi :P

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 2,881
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 4,477
I have the one with the silver band in leather and I love the watch. I wanted a big watch and this one fit the bill for me. I have a Michele in a stainless steel band in a smaller size I love so I got the leather band.

Pardon my drab black outfit. I'm heading to work and they are enforcing a new all black dress code. oi :P

That looks awesome on you, but I have a question. Have you by chance noticed or had trouble with the pins in the links working their way out? I ask because I have had this watch in silver since august. In late September, after wearing it a couple times and noticing the pins working their way out, one finally fell out and my watch fell off. Luckily, it was in my house on carpet so the watch was otherwise fine. I took it in to see if they could put in a new pin for me. Ultimately, they decided to just replace it because they didn't have pin that would fit on hand. I wore the replacement out of the mall and as I was looking down at it, THAT watch had a pin already working it's way out. My husband wanted me to take it right back, but we were running late for something so I put it off. Since then, i've been nervous to wear the dang watch again. I'm wondering how it could be that two of the watches that I've gotten could just happen to have this pin problem or if all of them do this. I'm not sure what to do because I LOVE the watch!

That looks awesome on you, but I have a question. Have you by chance noticed or had trouble with the pins in the links working their way out? I ask because I have had this watch in silver since august. In late September, after wearing it a couple times and noticing the pins working their way out, one finally fell out and my watch fell off. Luckily, it was in my house on carpet so the watch was otherwise fine. I took it in to see if they could put in a new pin for me. Ultimately, they decided to just replace it because they didn't have pin that would fit on hand. I wore the replacement out of the mall and as I was looking down at it, THAT watch had a pin already working it's way out. My husband wanted me to take it right back, but we were running late for something so I put it off. Since then, i've been nervous to wear the dang watch again. I'm wondering how it could be that two of the watches that I've gotten could just happen to have this pin problem or if all of them do this. I'm not sure what to do because I LOVE the watch!
I've had it since May and haven't had a single problem with the pins. That's odd that it happened twice to you. I love mine so much I want the gunmetal leather strap one. Heck, I'll take one in every color and finish.