Coach boutique close to Hershey, PA???

I live 10 minutes from the Hershey outlet...which is RIGHT next door to the park. I'm there about every 2 weeks...and I would NOT say they are a signature outlet...not like some of them are. They have some decent finds sometimes....and I'm glad to finally have SOMEPLACE that sells coach nearby....but for my money...I'd drive the 45 minutes to Lancaster....of all the outlets I've been to around here (Hershey, Lancaster, Hagerston, MD , Lessburg, VA and Tannersville) I think Lancaster is the best.

fluffy...I live close to Tannersville and have not been there in a while due to a self-imposed ban but I was wondering if you have seen the leather embossed signature line from a few years ago at the outlet. I've seen quite a few popping up on ebay recently and was wondering where the influx of these older items were coming from. I am referring to items like this either in leather or patent leather. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=330133311802&rd=1&rd=1

Sometimes the c's are this size and they also have them in the mini signature. Have you seen any at Tannersville?

June 10 was the last time I was there and I don't recall anything like that. I am going to the Poconos tomorrow and I plan on stopping at Coach so I will surely look for you!:yes: