Coach Book Totes

flychinadoll

Sep 5, 2007
Hello All, I am new to tPF and wanted to ask fellow Coach lovers if anyone else has this problem. Is it just wrong to own the same style bag in different colors? I have the book tote in bamboo, navy, and now (just won on ebay), the patent blue. Is that silly?
I do not really like any other styles, well I should say shapes. I like the stick with the tote that I can use for work. I also own a few LV's but I do not use those for work. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Hello All, I am new to tPF and wanted to ask fellow Coach lovers if anyone else has this problem. Is it just wrong to own the same style bag in different colors? I have the book tote in bamboo, navy, and now (just won on ebay), the patent blue. Is that silly?
I do not really like any other styles, well I should say shapes. I like the stick with the tote that I can use for work. I also own a few LV's but I do not use those for work. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

I've been really tempted to buy different colors of the styles I already own, but I've been branching out and buying other styles. Have you been in a Coach boutique and just tried on different types of bags? You might be surprised at what looks good on you and what you like!

I've got (3) Carlys and (4) Legacy Shoulder bags (all of different colors of course), so I don't think it's crazy at all! When you love a particular style/shape, you just do! :yes::okay:

Gosh, I seriously was thinking the same thing. I was also wondering if it was a waste of money to buy the same bag in every color possible. I thought that I had some kind of mental problem! Glad to see others are thinking along the same line and that I am not too looney! :sweatdrop:

Definitely not!! I would love to buy a few more legacy shoulder bags in different colors. Welcome to tPF!! * Warning * Coach collection will grow by leaps and bounds with regular use :tup: