Coach Bleecker Duffle

mspringtown

Mar 19, 2014
I browsed the Coach website and saw a Bleecker Duffle with a very large horse and carriage logo on the front which I really disliked. I said "I whish they made this bag without that big logo and in other colors". Well after browsing Macy's I found the
Bleecker Duffle in Black, British Tan, and Olive Fatigue. The logo is small at the botton of the bag. I had seen the mini duffle at Dillard's and liked the leather but the bag was too small. The SA at Coach said they would be getting the Bleecker Duffle in but the colors were brindle, red, blue, and some other color. Well, I went to the Macy's online and bought the Black Bleecker Duffle on Sunday, Aug. 10. It arrived Wednesday, Aug. 13 (free shipping and free return).
After unwrapping so much paper and protective wrap (they really do a good job at Macy's), I saw the most soft, slouchy, lightweight, comfortable bag. It is not as big as the Classic Duffle, beautifully finished, with the Signature-C lining inside. The inside zipper has a leather pull, and the outside zipper is antiqued with a hand tied leather pull. This is a class act.
I am waiting for a PCE or some sale so I can purchase the British Tan Bleecker Duffle.
The leather is so soft with a beautiful grain that gives each bag character and uniqueness. Only Macy's, and Dillard's will carry Black, British Tan, and Olive Fatigue around the last week of August. The leather is so beautiful!

I browsed the Coach website and saw a Bleecker Duffle with a very large horse and carriage logo on the front which I really disliked. I said "I whish they made this bag without that big logo and in other colors". Well after browsing Macy's I found the
Bleecker Duffle in Black, British Tan, and Olive Fatigue. The logo is small at the botton of the bag. I had seen the mini duffle at Dillard's and liked the leather but the bag was too small. The SA at Coach said they would be getting the Bleecker Duffle in but the colors were brindle, red, blue, and some other color. Well, I went to the Macy's online and bought the Black Bleecker Duffle on Sunday, Aug. 10. It arrived Wednesday, Aug. 13 (free shipping and free return).
After unwrapping so much paper and protective wrap (they really do a good job at Macy's), I saw the most soft, slouchy, lightweight, comfortable bag. It is not as big as the Classic Duffle, beautifully finished, with the Signature-C lining inside. The inside zipper has a leather pull, and the outside zipper is antiqued with a hand tied leather pull. This is a class act.
I am waiting for a PCE or some sale so I can purchase the British Tan Bleecker Duffle.
The leather is so soft with a beautiful grain that gives each bag character and uniqueness. Only Macy's, and Dillard's will carry Black, British Tan, and Olive Fatigue around the last week of August. The leather is so beautiful!

Macys is having their March of Dimes sharing day, saturday 8/23. Donate $5 in store get 25% off voucher for that day. Good on all coach bags as well as other stuff.