COACH BLACK FRIDAY 2010 FP Deletes Special

coachbun

born to shop
Mar 11, 2010
Yes...

I don't know if this is a good news or bad news for me.
Probably bad news since I did NOT plan to go anywhere near the outlet on BLACK FRIDAY....
BUT!!
It looks like I will probably have to go after dinner and start line up in front of COACH store this year.

COACH will have
FP DELETE on SPECIAL PRICE (50%)
and
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

Don't know which bags / what color / how much... any details yet...
But I am sure you ladies can find out for me soon. ;)

and of course they will have special MFF bags for Black Friday as well.

I cannot think of FP bag that will go on 50% off price...
my guess is KRISTIN.

and my little hope for "early bird special" is 30% off coupon?? :graucho:

okay ladies... CALL YOUR FAV. SA and give us more info please!!!

Yes...

I don't know if this is a good news or bad news for me.
Probably bad news since I did NOT plan to go anywhere near the outlet on BLACK FRIDAY....
BUT!!
It looks like I will probably have to go after dinner and start line up in front of COACH store this year.

COACH will have
FP DELETE on SPECIAL PRICE (50%)
and
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

Don't know which bags / what color / how much... any details yet...
But I am sure you ladies can find out for me soon. ;)

and of course they will have special MFF bags for Black Friday as well.

I cannot think of FP bag that will go on 50% off price...
my guess is KRISTIN.

and my little hope for "early bird special" is 30% off coupon?? :graucho:

okay ladies... CALL YOUR FAV. SA and give us more info please!!!

Garnets i believe.

I was talking with my SA tonight and she said they received some boxes of fp mia totes but they are waiting until Thursday night to put them out. She said there wasn't anything else then Mia totes in all kinds of colors.
The Black Friday mff bag is the garnet (smaller size only, sadly) there will be brown and black leather, tan/brown siggy, and lurex optic siggy in black/silver, pink/silver, and brown/gold. There may be other colors, but I can't remember. I looked at the lurex optic siggy in the black/silver, and the leather trim was nice any thick, but the fabric was very thick and carpet like lol. The fabric almost had a valor texture, definitely not my cup of tea. The lining was a pretty deep purple color.

Do you guys think they will put these items out on Wednesday night? Last year that was the case at my outlet. I don't care if I get the extra deals. I just want the bags, lol. I can't Black Friday shop this year anyway because of work. But I went last year and everything was gone when I got to my outlet at 3am. Trust me, that sucked. Never again, lol.

Kristins and Mia Totes and Mia Maggies...

I don't think they will put Mia totes or Mia maggies for 50% OFF.....
Besides they have new mia deletes in our local outlet already. BUT NO KRISTINs yet!!

She told me... this one kind bag will be 50% off. Leather & sig.

Can you think of anything else?

So it's just ONE style of FP bag that will be 50% off or is it ALL FP deletes in store will be 50 off?? My outlet opens @ midnight on Thanksgiving so I'll be there! lol Last yr we didn't even go IN Coach cuz the line was out the door & down the street! lol It was about a 2hr + wait JUST to get IN! This yr i'm getting in line EARLY!!!

So it's just ONE style of FP bag that will be 50% off or is it ALL FP deletes in store will be 50 off?? My outlet opens @ midnight on Thanksgiving so I'll be there! lol Last yr we didn't even go IN Coach cuz the line was out the door & down the street! lol It was about a 2hr + wait JUST to get IN! This yr i'm getting in line EARLY!!!

yup just ONE STYLE.... I am thinking KRISTIN cuz mia totes are already showing up @ the outlet here. This SPECIAL FP BAG cannot be OUT until the BLACK FRIDAY which means it's not mia tote.....

I don't think they will put Mia totes or Mia maggies for 50% OFF.....
Besides they have new mia deletes in our local outlet already. BUT NO KRISTINs yet!!

She told me... this one kind bag will be 50% off. Leather & sig.

Can you think of anything else?

there were two Raisin Kristin hobos at Cypress yesterday...BUT they were both pretty beat up. Initially I was thinking Kristin but I don't know. I have no idea really what else it could be unless there's something that never made it there in the past that may pop up. Also, if it's just one style, there's multiple Kristin styles that were deleted. For some reason I'm leaning more towards Mia Maggie since only the totes have been spotted but I don't know. :thinking: I'm anxious to see the Garnets, will they still be around after but just cost more probably?

there were two Raisin Kristin hobos at Cypress yesterday...BUT they were both pretty beat up. Initially I was thinking Kristin but I don't know. I have no idea really what else it could be unless there's something that never made it there in the past that may pop up. Also, if it's just one style, there's multiple Kristin styles that were deleted. For some reason I'm leaning more towards Mia Maggie since only the totes have been spotted but I don't know. :thinking: I'm anxious to see the Garnets, will they still be around after but just cost more probably?

really??? well hopefully somebody will find out about WHICH BAG will be 50% OFF!!!

I just thought it's Kristin cuz when last time KRISTIN came to outlet half of them were 50% off.... but MIA... I don't know... If Mia is considered as Madison.... no way it's 50% OFF....
BUT who knows right????

that's what I am guessing... early bird special... usually it's 12 - 8am right?

really??? well hopefully somebody will find out about WHICH BAG will be 50% OFF!!!

I just thought it's Kristin cuz when last time KRISTIN came to outlet half of them were 50% off.... but MIA... I don't know... If Mia is considered as Madison.... no way it's 50% OFF....
BUT who knows right????

that's what I am guessing... early bird special... usually it's 12 - 8am right?

some places do 12-8am, some do 12-6am, some split it up and do 12-3am then another special 3-6 or 3-whatever. One of the girls at Katy Mills kept mentioning 3am when talking about black friday in general so they might have a couple things. some places do things like 12-3 but also 12-6 or 8 thats a different deal, you know what I mean? there's a lot of possibilities, especially because here one outlet opens at 11(Cypress - Premium Outlet) and the other opens at midnight(Katy Mills).

I stopped by the outlet today and that is what the manager said...
Kristin and Mia Maggie....yes the totes are showing up but not in big quantities
and why do you think the Mia Maggies will not be at 50% off...I didn't hear that they were going to be 50% off....She said 30% coupon at door....
Who knows???