COACH BLACK FRIDAY 2010 FP Deletes Special

I stopped by the outlet today and that is what the manager said...
Kristin and Mia Maggie....yes the totes are showing up but not in big quantities
and why do you think the Mia Maggies will not be at 50% off...I didn't hear that they were going to be 50% off....She said 30% coupon at door....
Who knows???

YES!! Alma!!! You are the best!!:yahoo:
Thanks!!!!!

(i don't know about mia maggie... i just cannot imagine it will be 50% off but i will be happy it they are!!!!!)

some places do 12-8am, some do 12-6am, some split it up and do 12-3am then another special 3-6 or 3-whatever. One of the girls at Katy Mills kept mentioning 3am when talking about black friday in general so they might have a couple things. some places do things like 12-3 but also 12-6 or 8 thats a different deal, you know what I mean? there's a lot of possibilities, especially because here one outlet opens at 11(Cypress - Premium Outlet) and the other opens at midnight(Katy Mills).

Cypress advertises midnight, but if it was like last 2 years, they did start letting people in at 11 due to the outrageous lines.

Do you guys think they will put these items out on Wednesday night? Last year that was the case at my outlet. I don't care if I get the extra deals. I just want the bags, lol. I can't Black Friday shop this year anyway because of work. But I went last year and everything was gone when I got to my outlet at 3am. Trust me, that sucked. Never again, lol.

I was at my outlet at about 3AM too! The drive usually takes about an hour but I made it in about 35 minutes because No traffic. It was nice. I got a great parking spot and then waited in line for an hour outside Coach. I got in and it was tons of people. I had to wait an hour or more to check out. I bought a wallet which I later returned. So I too will be skipping black friday!

Lynne :biggrin:

Cypress advertises midnight, but if it was like last 2 years, they did start letting people in at 11 due to the outrageous lines.

it says on the Houston Premium website Coach is one of the stores opening at 11 and when I was there the other day they mentioned it. A lot of stores are even opening at 10!
The girls at Katy Mills said the doors to the whole building won't be opening until midnight, which could get interesting and hopefully not too crazy.

anyone with a Premium/Prime Outlet, make sure you check because they may be opening your store early! and if it's listed as opening at like 10 or 11, then who knows, they may even end up opening earlier.

I went last year (or was it the year before?)...I'd never done it and got a great parking space and got there 4 hrs early. There were people in line at that time, too. It was COLD, at least for my area. I got a folding chair which many didn't bring, and read and visited with people in line. I was about the 30th person to get in in the first group.

I got several of the Cambridge line. The plum and navy stuff, and a bronze C. wallet and a beautiful C. clutch...the only thing I kept was the clutch which I love...this one...

TosendtoPhotobucket007.jpg

If you loved the Cambridge line it was worth it because that stuff was fairly scarce. For me, it was too heavy. Of course, I just grabbed and went because it was way too crowded to do anything else. I don't remember there being any more off than 20%...I highly doubt I'll do it this year. It was fun the first time but unless I snagged something great for more off I'd rather wait until the morning or the day before.

Last edited:
it says on the Houston Premium website Coach is one of the stores opening at 11 and when I was there the other day they mentioned it. A lot of stores are even opening at 10!
The girls at Katy Mills said the doors to the whole building won't be opening until midnight, which could get interesting and hopefully not too crazy.

anyone with a Premium/Prime Outlet, make sure you check because they may be opening your store early! and if it's listed as opening at like 10 or 11, then who knows, they may even end up opening earlier.

Oh yeah, I didn't check the website yet for hours. Cool. All I know is after I was done shopping one year the parking lot was full and people had parked on the grass. It could be worse this year now that they took up the parking spaces to add 25 more stores.

Hey on another note, I thought I'd mention it here too..
Just went to the outlet and the Mia patent totes rang up 50% off even though it is sitting on the 30% off table. The raspberry rang up 50% so maybe the other colors will too. There was the dark navy blue, and light grey.

Oh yeah, I didn't check the website yet for hours. Cool. All I know is after I was done shopping one year the parking lot was full and people had parked on the grass. It could be worse this year now that they took up the parking spaces to add 25 more stores.

Hey on another note, I thought I'd mention it here too..
Just went to the outlet and the Mia patent totes rang up 50% off even though it is sitting on the 30% off table. The raspberry rang up 50% so maybe the other colors will too. There was the dark navy blue, and light grey.

Q-Thanks for posting this because I have not been to the outlet yet today...going later but I have wanted one of these totes - they said they are flying out the door. Didn't know they were there yet!

But thanks to your post :smile:....I just did a charge hold on the dark blue one...but they hung up before I could ask the total! I hope it rang up 50% off. Were all the colors on the same table??
Thanks

I was talking with my SA tonight and she said they received some boxes of fp mia totes but they are waiting until Thursday night to put them out. She said there wasn't anything else then Mia totes in all kinds of colors.
The Black Friday mff bag is the garnet (smaller size only, sadly) there will be brown and black leather, tan/brown siggy, and lurex optic siggy in black/silver, pink/silver, and brown/gold. There may be other colors, but I can't remember. I looked at the lurex optic siggy in the black/silver, and the leather trim was nice any thick, but the fabric was very thick and carpet like lol. The fabric almost had a valor texture, definitely not my cup of tea. The lining was a pretty deep purple color.

Anyone know what the garnet bags look like...just curious.

Check my earlier post ^^