Coach being Taken Over by LVMH?

Yes, LVMH owns a few other designer hand bag brands such as DKNY, Fendi and Celine. I honestly have no idea how things would work out for Coach if LVMH acquired them. If this is true, then LVMH would be trying to increase it's sales and base point/profits during the current worldwide economic turmoil by appealing to a much younger and broader customer base.

Yes, LVMH owns a few other designer hand bag brands such as DKNY, Fendi and Celine. I honestly have no idea how things would work out for Coach if LVMH acquired them. If this is true, then LVMH would be trying to increase it's sales and base point/profits during the current worldwide economic turmoil by appealing to a much younger and broader customer base.

where did you read that?

Wow I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing will the bags start to be pricier and will it veer away from the traditional Coach design that we are used to.

I think coach is going down the drain if this happens :yucky::crybaby:

if i want LV, i got to LV, but obviously i go to coach not LV! that's bkz i like coach as coach!!! NOOOOOOO! i hope they stay coach and don't merge etc...