Coach + Baseman Outlet -- thoughts?

Elizabeth247

Jan 30, 2015
Wow, I was at the outlet this weekend and somehow missed this! Did anyone pick up one of these bags? I'm not usually attracted to outlet merchandise but this seems like a big step up for Coach. I loved the Baseman line from the retail stores but it was pricey and sold through quickly.

Attachments

• 2017-04-14_1207.png
    2017-04-14_1207.png
    619.9 KB · Views: 1,465
The color of the bag is a little weird IMHO but the character is so cute I think I'd carry this.

I bought this bag on the outlet sale because I love the pebbled leather and the fun design on it. I also posted about my other Baseman tote that I was surprised to find at the outlet and I couldn't leave without it. It's coated canvas and reversible, one side with the cute designs and the other in a dark gray.......really pretty! I love the Lou tote because it has a zipper, my favorite feature. I don't like it when things fall out of my bag or I have to worry about that.
I find the Baseman items extremely creative and being an artist myself they just 'speak' to me.IMG_7035.JPG

I made it there today, but all that was left were a couple wristlets(which i bought one.. lol) and some large zip wallets.. rest was all gone. Love my wristlet fits my phone, a few cards, light and easy care.. plus funky design.

Reactions: alansgail
I bought this bag on the outlet sale because I love the pebbled leather and the fun design on it. I also posted about my other Baseman tote that I was surprised to find at the outlet and I couldn't leave without it. It's coated canvas and reversible, one side with the cute designs and the other in a dark gray.......really pretty! I love the Lou tote because it has a zipper, my favorite feature. I don't like it when things fall out of my bag or I have to worry about that.
I find the Baseman items extremely creative and being an artist myself they just 'speak' to me.View attachment 3667999

Oh great tote! i have the wristlet in this pattern!

I bought the black Lyla crossbody on the last FOS, and then bought the black tote last weekend. I really like both of them. I was tempted by the reversible tote when I was at the outlet, but I wanted a tote with a zipper.