Coach Bags with Silver Hardware??

Tuptake2006

Disappeared!
Jun 14, 2008
Here's my question, why doesn't Coach make any bags with an antique silver finish or pewter? I love all the hardware and turnlocks and buckles on the Legacy, Carly and Zoe lines just to name a few. I especially like brass hardware on my Carly's. I am just not a fan of the super shiny silver hardware that they use on the bags with that color hardware. Why not a more muted silver-tone for their bags? Would you be more willing to buy a bag with a pewter-like finish or would you rather them keep the silver the way it is. I was checking out my Legacy wallets (last years models) and was wishing that they would make bags and accessories with the same finish hardware, just in silver..

Plus, the keyfobs and charms would match better... being that they make few brass or gold tone ones!

That would be fabulous! I always lean towards the distressed or vintage look, maybe I'm just hoping Coach comes out with bags with antique silver hardware and the same leather as the 06 and 07 Legacy bags... a girl can dream :P

I prefer to look for the silver hardware not a fan of the brass
even though I had no choice when I FELL IN LOVE WITH MISS MAGGIE
I had to buy cobalt and plum and bone I just had to

I would love some bags in pewter. I love Brass, Copper or even Gold. I am not a fan of Silver but so many of my bags have that finish. The Metal finish does not come to play in picking my bags.

There is a gorgeous graphite colored patent Garnet with gunmetal hardware out. I don't like garnet, but the color combo is wonderful and I hope to see it on another bag in the near future

I definitely prefer silver and would love to see more gunmetal as well. There are quite a few bags there that I would have purchased had they come with silver instead of gold or brass hardware. I'm not into those at all. In fact, I will not purchase a bag with hardware other than silver or gunmetal... What would be best is if Coach made most bags in both silver and gold/brass versions like e.g. black leather sabrinas so we could all have a choice and be happy!

I think it would be nice if they would tone down the shine factor a little. I am a huge FAN of almost any bag that has silver hardware, because ofcourse it matches MANY MORE of the FOB's in my collection!!!

I am personally also a FAN of the brushed gunmetal hardware that they used in the black canvas tattoo tote!!! I believe the bag I'll be picking up either Friday or Sat has silver hardware, and I intend to make it one of my everyday bags!!!