Coach bags at costco.com

1. good price on the sunglasses!

2. Im sure they are authentic....

3. OMG -- I really like the east west duffle, I don't think I've ever seen it before. Now I have to see about digging up the $200 for it . . .

4. Yes! Finally, some where other than COACH.com.

5. :biggrin:Costco has everything!

6. I saw those black and pink sunglasses at the Coach sale last week, but even with the 25% coupon I thought they were overpriced. Costco's price is more in line with my thinking.

7. Their stuffs are authentic. =)
    I love...love the medium Hamptons tote! It's one of the bags I always wanted to get, I highly recommend it as a work bag. It's simple and elegant/classy. It's not available at costco.com, can we (residing in US) order from costco.ca?

8. Unfortunately, their shipping page says they only ship to Canada.

I love the Hamptons tote, too! It's the bag that I've been eyeing for months and months but just can't afford. Although, $300Cdn is a good price for it, I think. The larger one is $540 Cdn at the Coach store.

9. Has anyone ever ordered from them ??
    Any problems ??

10. Geez I didnt know Costco sold Coach? Do the stores also? I like Marshalls and TJ Maxx but they usually dont have a lot to pick of cute Coach.

11. Sialia, thanks for checking the shipping information.
    Hope you will be able to afford it sometimes in the near future. =)

12. Thanks, bag.lover! I think I may have to just go ahead and get it in the fall because I know that I'll use it almost every day during the fall/winter/spring and so, in the long run, the cost won't be that much (compared to the crappy bags I usually use that start to fall apart after a month or so).

13. Costco stores do; they have the Coach bags in glass cases

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice