Coach Bag What To Do?

Firefly32

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Ok so I have this Tan Bleeker Bag that I got a month ago that fell apart and I have a replacement for it and it's in the dust bag along with a wristlet and matching wallet. I am never gonna use the bag just from the experience. I know sounds stupid but plus all the complaints of them getting all scratched up too has turned me off!

I am debating do I sell the set on ebay or take it back to the boutiqe and not sure what to get. Nothing is really turning me on except for maybe the new legacy bags but not sure there going to hold up well. I really don't want another Coach bag but I can't get a refund on it either because I lost the receipt.

Any ideas if I take it bag what bags are you really liking and what do you think is going to hold up for along time?

Carrie

I have been leaning that way but I don't want to sell somthing that I paid a total of $700 for and only get around $200 or so back. I would like another leather bag but I want something that is gonna last for awhile. I have not checked out the new lines yet only from seeing pictures in here.

Carrie

Wow!! I'm so sorry that happened to you! I have 6 leather Bleecker bags and have never had a problem. Any scratches that they've gotten have been easily buffed out with "Apple" moisturizer or by using my fingertips.

Since you have a brand new with tags bag, take it back for a credit. You're right, you will definately lose money on eBay. Like 90046 said, you can sell the merch credit on eBay. Or...keep the credit and wait until there is something you really want.

There are some really nice leather bags at the Outlets right now.:yes:

Wow!! I'm so sorry that happened to you! I have 6 leather Bleecker bags and have never had a problem. Any scratches that they've gotten have been easily buffed out with "Apple" moisturizer or by using my fingertips.

Since you have a brand new with tags bag, take it back for a credit. You're right, you will definately lose money on eBay. Like 90046 said, you can sell the merch credit on eBay. Or...keep the credit and wait until there is something you really want.

There are some really nice leather bags at the Outlets right now.:yes:

Can you take boutiqe bag to the outlet for store credit or to trade it in?

What line of bags in leather do they have right now?

Can you take boutiqe bag to the outlet for store credit or to trade it in?

What line of bags in leather do they have right now?

Yes...you can take a boutique bag to an outlet for a credit or exchange.

It depends on the outlet, but I am in Tampa, Fl and the Ellenton Outlet had some nice Ergos. They had the newer pleated hobos and last seasons totes and hobos. Also their were some hamptons totes. When I went everything was really picked through since it was Saturday afternoon. Some ladies have found Gigis and Lily's.

It's very possible that the first one you had was just a fluke. Also, like admat97 mentioned, coach or apple moisturizer works wonders on the bleeker leather and makes it look good as new. If you love the bag you should carry it. If THIS one falls apart, then return it to coach for something sturdier.