Coach bag that resembles a Mini Nikki?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I dropped by a friend's house last night and she couldn't wait to show me the Coach bag her husband got her for Christmas: a dark grey hobo with a subtle metallic sheen that at first glace I could've sworn was a Mini Nikki. Anyone know which style it is? I haven't paid much attention to Coach lately.

2. I believe it's the Zoe?

3. I think that's it... I don't recall if it had the thumb clasp on the strap or not. I promised I'd bring my Mini Nikki over for a playdate asap. She's been a Coach junkie for years... time to find a new obsession :P

4. Yep, It's a Zoe. I have been eyeing the Suede ones for some time but am just not sure I want to deal with Suede. I don't care so much for the Non suede ones.

5. The Zoe has a buckle strap on the side, and the Carly has the upside-down Y with side hardware like the Nikki. If you saw a metallic sheen, it might have been the silver Zoe.

6. I don't think Coach copied the Nikki. They aren't similar at all other than the fact that they are both hobos, IMO.

[​IMG]

7. ^ That's the one! No, they're not copies of the Nikki, just similar at first glance with the side hardware and hobo design.