Coach bag haters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg? Can I point something out here...

My first designer bag was abotu 4 years ago, and it was a Coach, For about 3 years I bought NOTHING but COACH! I LOVED it.

A friend of mine once was like " Why do u loooove Coach so much?'

I replied with an honest confident asnwer, " because thats all i can really afford!"

Wanna knwo what seh said after that?

" Oh. yeah. THAT'S RIGHT."

;/

Great friend I have huh?

I love Coach, always have. No matter how much money I make in the future I will always have a coach piece. I aint ready for Hermes yet, probably won't never buy it. I would like a scarf though or small accessory. I'll probably be 80 before I get a Birkin.:crybaby:

:yahoo: You go girls! I luv luv luv Coach! I love changing my bags with my outfits, I love to hook my little wristlets and key chains on my bags to give them a different look...There wasn't enough time for me this summer..I have 2 bags I didn't get to use and fall is coming! I have a Gucci bag but have only used it a few times, I have a Prada that I haven't worn in a while...I've had a keen eye on a Marc Jacobs and another Gucci..But at heart I'm a Coach girl and proud of it....!!! When I put on my Coach sunglasses on and have a cool outfit on with a smart Coach bag....That's a good head start for the day....My latest is the large braided hobo (buff) I bought the wallet to match and I love them! However...as much as I don't consider myself "snobby" ..I can't help but gloat a little as I feel eyes on my bag when I'm at a store...I'm human...I'm a girly-girl...But I like to hear my shoes click just as loud as everyones elses!!!!!!!!!!

I really love Coach too for all the reasons you ladies mentioned and more! I like to get a couple of new bags and accessories each season, and I would never be able to afford to do that if I bought LV or Chanel, maybe just one a year. So part of why I love it is that it's in my price bracket. Plus you can score some absolute steals at the outlets, I love the "thrill of the hunt" at Coach outlets. I think with "high end" bags you are at times paying for better materials, butter soft leather and nice bag linings, but Coach leather has always held up well for me, it's perfect for everyday. I have a Hamptons tote I use for school and that thing has taken a beating and still looks great. I do think some Coach prices have gotten a little high in recent history, but I still think that they're great bags.

I know what you mean, ILoveCoach. I have a YSL, Chloes, LVs and Balenciagas and MJs and all that crap. I still love my Coach bags too. I just love bags! I even like the whole darned Birkin world but don't plan to travel there anytime soon! (just don't have that kind of dough) I wish people would just not say anything as well, if they don't have anything nice to say. I don't understand what their points are anyway? Why is it so important for the world to know their opinions unless they are asked? You can't honestly write a negative post about something not believing you are going to hurt someones feelings? To each his own, affordable or expensive I say. Unless of course, someone is about to buy this:

gym teacher.jpg

in that case, you gotta just save someone from themselves!:lol:

I must admit I do not own anything Coach. Just Hermes, Chanel, and LV. However, what I like and own should only be important to me. For what ever reason one does not purchase Coach because it is felt to be inferior material, made in China, if in fact it is made there,reasons are personal. One should purchase what you like and most of all what you can afford. There are very few people who would not like to own a Hermes Birkin or Kelly bag, but everyone can't. What one wears is also reflective of your lifestyle and cashflow. IMO it is in extremely poor taste to attempt to make another person feel bad for any reason. If I do not carry Coach it is not my place to make negative comments concerning those you do. Doing such is simply bad manners, no way around it. I completely understand your fury. I feel the very same way when soneone will make a nasty comments about wearing Chanel clothes and bags.I would never spend that much money on a jacket or bag, who asked you? If the bag is not from a luxury house, oh well, if this is what you like and I repeat what you can afford. It does not matter if Coach does not carry luxury brand status as long as it is good for you. Ladies, wear your Coach proudly and in good health.I know we should ignore those ignorant people you do such things. However, being human is can truly ruffle a lot of feathers.

I adore Coach! My sister bought me my very first Coach last year and the rest is history. Ever since joining tPF, I have amassed quite the collection and have no intentions of stopping any time soon!

I live in what is considered rural agricultural Nebraska and 80% of the population could not tell the difference between Coach or a Nine West bag. To them, Nine West is an expensive brand. None of the teenagers carry Coach like many people have stated on other threads. You may see the occasional Dooney, but that's about as "designer" as it gets out here!

I love coach, have many, many bags and am looking forward to getting a few from the fall collection (always my favorite time of year with Coach).
However, I can't help but cringe a little knowing that they have shifted their production out of the U.S.--they used to have this great American tradition and boasted that. Now, they have moved to cheaper labor and didn't lower prices. I have the same gripe with Brahmin.
I still love Coach and will continue to buy their products, but not just not as many....

I love the Coach bags also. Their range is fantastic. And I am loving the new Hamptons Book Tote with the python stripe. That's on my new wish list.

Coach bags are durable and long lasting. Make from quality fabrics and leathers. And their range spreads out over many age groups. Plus the lower price makes them immediately available for purchase. However the lower price doesn't mean they skimp on quality. The leathers are beautiful.

I may not be able to afford the Fendi Spy I want until I get my tax refund. But I sure am going to buy that Book Tote I want next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.