Coach Authenticity

Status
Not open for further replies.

lissdyl2

Jul 2, 2007
Hello! This is my first post so bare with me. I purchased a Coach bag from Ebay and did my homework the best I could but the action had 10 minutes left and I really wanted this bag. The Seller has a 99.9% Feedback and guarantees the purse to be authentic. The coach was purchased from an outlet store and came with the tag still on the purse. I have never seen this style of coach before but I know sometimes the outlet stores get different bags from the department stores. The seller also guarantees that she will give 3 times the money back if not real and to take it to a store to verify. Please help!!

Attachments

• 5294_1.jpg
    5294_1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 561d_1.jpg
    561d_1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 5468_1.jpg
    5468_1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 57c5_1.jpg
    57c5_1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 125
This bag is fake, I actually just sold mine a couple of weeks ago to someone at work. There should be a leather coach tag between the handles on the front of the bag and there isn't one. Soo hopefully you stayed away.

Welcome, and next time it may be easier to check the Coach forum, they should have a thread dedicated to authenticating items!!

okay, it does have the coach tag on it. I guess to be 100% sure I'll take it to a coach store, I was hoping to avoid that. Because your saying its fake on another site someone said they have the same bag & number and it was taken to a coach store and it was guaranteed.

I posted this on the Coach post like you said, thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.