Coach Audrie Boot

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the coach audrie boot???? I was looking at getting it but my calves are thicker (15.5 inches) so I was wondering if they ran small?????? Some brands I can fit into while others are just way too tiny! Thanks for all your help!!!! Do you have any riding style boots in other brands that fit larger calves????? I actually ride in the hunters, so I do have an actual pair of field boots but I would just feel odd wearing them with jeans hahaha!!!!! I figure I want a designer pair so I would feel as if they were different from my normal boot haha!

2. I think I might order those, too. If anyone has pics, I wold love to see them!:smile:

3. I bought a black and brown pair of Coach boots similar to this but with a little higher heel and they were super comfortable and I wore them all winter.

I like the style you're looking at and Im thinking of getting
    the Addie boot, anyone have this one?