Coach at irving plaza nyc

You had to enter the drawing and you must have won. Congrats to you!

Yes I did enter. The reply looks just like the original email invite but it has a place to RSVP. I don't know if I should take hubby or girlfriend or am too old and should give to a friends daughter who lives in the city. I can't find any info on the actual event.

Yes I did enter. The reply looks just like the original email invite but it has a place to RSVP. I don't know if I should take hubby or girlfriend or am too old and should give to a friends daughter who lives in the city. I can't find any info on the actual event.
You should go, for sure!

Go and tell us all about it. I can live vicariously through you - Ms.NYC hipster, lol. Who knows you meet see Vlad there.

I'm leaning towards it but this is the worse possible week to do this. I have to go into city tomorrow for something and at some point I have to do something for my mother who lives an hour away, possibly on Wed. But it is a chance to something I've always wanted to do, attend an event in some way related to fashion week. So going to play it by ear, I'll post if I go!

I'm leaning towards it but this is the worse possible week to do this. I have to go into city tomorrow for something and at some point I have to do something for my mother who lives an hour away, possibly on Wed. But it is a chance to something I've always wanted to do, attend an event in some way related to fashion week. So going to play it by ear, I'll post if I go!
I hope you can work out the schedule, and have fun if you go!

I got the invite and I signed up. Two tickets will be there for me. Not much detail except start time, place, and food and beverages provided. The stores in NYC and the phone number on the invite have nothing else to add. I need to know when it's going to be over to arrange for transportation. I hope the venue box office will talk to me. My guest bailed too so I'll not have anyone as backup transportation.