Coach at DSW

I believe you can only have Coach listed on your stores website if it is the official Coach website. Like Macys never used to have it but now you can click on Coach and a smaller version of the actual Coach website is what comes up on your macy's screen. Sounds a bit confusing but go to macys.com and search "coach" and you'll see what I mean. I think you can only put Coach products online if they are set up like that, and maybe DSW isn't authorized to do that.

I'd imagine it is because they don't have enough stock to list it online to a potentially much larger audience than in-stores. My DSW has Coach sometimes, but it tends to be hit or miss, and they never have very large quantities.

DSW also tends to discount their shoes in-store, and I don't think Coach allows online discounts, do they? Like with the purses, you can great deals in-store at Macy's, Dillards, etc....but never on the websites.

DSW site tends to vary a lot from in-store. I have trouble finding my size in-store a lot (10....grrrr)...and I wanted any one of about 5 pair of Franco Sarto shoes I saw...went online, and they didn't have ANY Franco Sarto at all. I was bummed.

i think it is cause all the coach shoes are sold on stores.. and so it varies. but omg i was there today and they had these black peep toe pumps on clearance for 50! too bad was not my size. lol

I can never even find Coach shoes in my DSW store--much less online. But I would agree with what double*domer said... Chi hot tools are (or at least, used to be) sold only in stores because a price couldn't be advertised online as lower than retail (I believe.. I remember someone explaining that to me) so it may be a similar type thing.. ?

DSW also tends to discount their shoes in-store, and I don't think Coach allows online discounts, do they? Like with the purses, you can great deals in-store at Macy's, Dillards, etc....but never on the websites.

DSW site tends to vary a lot from in-store. I have trouble finding my size in-store a lot (10....grrrr)...and I wanted any one of about 5 pair of Franco Sarto shoes I saw...went online, and they didn't have ANY Franco Sarto at all. I was bummed.

Hey that's my size too!!! I always find adorable Coach shoes on sale at DSW and Macy's but never in size 10..how annoying!

Yes, guys :yes: we do not get enough Coach inventory to have it listed on the website. Only certain stores carry it. In my area, only the location I work at carries "Luxury Designer" shoes such as Coach, Moschino, MBMJ, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Miu Miu, Bottega Veneta, Pucci, Givenchy, Prada, heck sometimes we carry CLs :nuts:
But as demand grows for them,
I bet we'll be adding them for sure ;)
Stay tunned :graucho:

Oh and guys, if you ever need a size that cannot be found at the location you are at, ask an SA to look it up for you. We are able to call the nearest stores and have them run a search for your shoes and hold them for you for 24 hours if found. In some cases -at the manager's discretion- they may even ship them to your nearest location :tup: I do this for my customers all the time, and even though it can take forever over the phone, I don't mind it at all... I understand what is like to have to have a pair of shoes you simply cannot live without :P

Thanks for the great information! I kind of figured that limited inventory/no online discounts was to blame, but I think part of me was hoping that I'd be so wrong and somebody would point me to the online Coach at DSW! :smile:

Yay for other 10-sized feet ladies!!! :biggrin: And that's awesome info, Miss Evy, so thanks! I get so discouraged when I go shoe shopping in general b/c of the size funk (which is partially why I'm such a purse freak). The three Coach shoes I have are from Macy's clearance (love it!), and I'd completely forgotten about DSW until I wandered in their last month and re-realized they carry Coach! There's a pair of slip on sneaks I might try to get since I bought the matching scarf this weekend ^^

You, have to be an official Coach vender.. I lot of stores care Coach like Tgmax, Ross but they are not Venders of the line...