Coach at Discount Pricing - Military Bases

Yeah, the SA's at the exchanges are just that, exchange SA's. Usually the only time you'll find someone there who is knowledgeable about Coach are the vendors that work there, but they're not there all the time.

My brother works at our NEX now and is working for the fragrance vendors. He's hoping to get to work for the Coach vendors (since he used to work at Coach before anyway) eventually.

PM me if your brother wants to work for MSS (the Coach vendors in Honolulu's NEX). I used to work for them and may be able to give him some tips for the interview. :smile: Has he spoken to Susie already? What vendor does he work for now?

I love shopping at the NEX/AAFES! Though some things like accessories depending on where you live might run the same. Though I found the handbags are considerably cheaper than the stores or outlets. I just got a bleeker leather hobo for much cheaper than even the outlet.

Piper

I purchesed my first bag at a military base (parris island sc) it was a signature stripe hobo, it was 109 and retails for 138, my brother is in the marines for the next 4 years hope to get more!
41642_sbwbk_a0_front.jpg
the stripe is at the top though on mine

Last edited:
Cute - what other new bags did they have in? I need to get up to Travis AFB soon and check out the new stuff - the bags there are a great deal -usually 20% off retail and no tax which where I live comes out to over 28% discount - better than PCE!!!

at parris island, then didnt have alot, most of them were black, I cant remeber any other colors, a few bleakers a swing pack, that was really it, THEY had JUST started selling them, the sign outside the px said that they had just started carring them

I wasnt sure where to post this but my brother and also best friend are retired from the military and said I could use their discount and they now have a website. I wanted to know what kind of discount they could get me. I know its tax free and could you get a discount even when the bag is already on sale? https://www.mynavyexchange.com/
Hi...most bags are marked down about 20% from the regular price and tax free...sometimes they are on sale from the already marked down price...like this week the glam totes are on sale from the price that is regularly lower than other stores. Hope that made sense :smile:

Last edited:
Hi...most bags are marked down about 20% from the regular price and tax free...sometimes they are on sale from the already marked down price...like this week the glam totes are on sale from the price that is regularly lower than other stores. Hope that made sense :smile:

yes mam it did :smile: I guess I will just have to go to my friends house and take a look

aafes.com is a better site to get bags plus you can google for a coupon on top of the regular 20% off. The only bad thing is that some of their stuff is currently/was at outlets so then in those cases aafes (and inside military stores I have seen) is overpriced compared to Coach.

Regular 20% off plus no sales tax is better than buying with PCE though :smile:
They just don't have everything that Coach sells though.

Hi all that shops at AAFES and NEX. Do you know when's the next sale on Coach? I'm not near any base so will have to shop online. TIA!:smile:

The exchange doesn't have sales, the always sell the coach discounted. If you have a coupon code ( google to find one) you can stack that also....add in the no tax and free shipping and you get a pretty good bargain. They do sometimes clearance out certain bags and accessories both online and instore, you just have to catch them when it happens as its not an advertised or frequent.