Coach at Costco!!

You could try calling them to see if they will send to the states. I have heard of people calling in an order before, but that was shipping to Canada.

Need Help Placing an Order?

If you are experiencing problems with placing an order, please review our system requirements, send us an e-mail at customer service, or call us at 1-888-426-7826

Never mind I just read that they don't send to the US

I love shopping at COSTCO:cloud9:

NOTE: Executive Membership is our highest level of membership. Executive Members enjoy an annual 2% Reward on most Costco purchases, as well as additional values on member services, such as: residential long-distance, unlimited Internet service, residential real estate program, life and health plan, car rentals, custom logo merchandise and emergency roadside assistance. Click Here to view items that are not eligible for the 2% reward

I didn't know Costco sold them either until I went the other day and they had some in the display case! The prices are pretty high though.. *_* However they did have some older styles, I believe one was the Bleecker? style or something... but it was definitely not recent. It was gorgeous, however. :cloud9: