Coach Ashley Croc Embossed Carry-All OPINIONS?

burberryguy:)

signore scannavino
O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Hey guys! I'm not usually on the Coach forum, but I need some guidance tonight... So around black friday time, I went to the Coach Outlet.....I was looking around, when I saw the Coach Ashley Carry-all in Croc embossed leather....It was the last one on the 50% off shelf, so I grabbed it and bought it. I am usually not a fan of the Coach outlet bags.....This one seemed unique, and different so i bought it! The price was really good too. It was originally $419, then I got for around $146 after the discounts! So please, tell me what you guys think of this bag! Do you think it's cheap looking? Is it nice looking? Be honest! Thanks :smile:

Attachments

• get-attachment-1.jpg
    get-attachment-1.jpg
    878.2 KB · Views: 1,085
I have a croc in another color that I love, but this color isn't doing it for me. It could just be how it translates on the screen. You took the photo in front of a lamp, so the picture is probably showing it yellower than it really is.

Okay, I guess I am the only one, but I think it looks okay, especially for under $150! I'm not crazy about the handle, but otherwise I think it's quite nice.

Thanks for your opinions about it! I do appreciate them! Sorry about the pic, the bag is darker in person than yellow! Hopefully she'll like it, and if not she could always return it for something else! :smile:

I would like it in a different color. Maybe black or purple? I am not a huge fan of brown.

Style wise, I am used to (and partial to) FP Madison Croc Carryalls, but this outlet version is pretty cool for those who didn't want to shell out $598 for the FP.

Attachments

• 14601_svbk_a0.jpg
    14601_svbk_a0.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 985
I would like it in a different color. Maybe black or purple? I am not a huge fan of brown.

Style wise, I am used to (and partial to) FP Madison Croc Carryalls, but this outlet version is pretty cool for those who didn't want to shell out $598 for the FP.

Not a big fan of reptile OR that shape - BUT...

the details on that could really grow on me! Is that a tag with the coach and logo... and a chain handle always gets me!

That sure does not look MFF to me, neato!

Doesn't look MFF to me, which is a good thing. I like the chain strap detail. I'm not a huge fan of the color in your pic, but I think it's probably just the lighting.... as for Coach croc in general, usually I'm a fan. Love the texture. I think you should get major points just for getting her a purse (it's so hard to pick one for a girl, and I give you huge props for not buying siggie).

That color with the croc print isn't doing it for me. However, I like very few metallics (that pic appears metallic to me) and very few croc bags so it would be hard to please me with either style. My favorite croc bag is the teal Lindsey and I have yet to see a metallic that I really like.