Coach Archive Limited Edition

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought a Peyton and on the back of the tag it says Coach Archive Limited Edition.
    What in the world does that mean?

2. It means it was either transferred from the boutique to the outlet or from Bleecker St Store to the boutique or outlet.

3. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

4. Not good...it's GREAT!!!

What this means is that you scored a bag that was made in "limited" quantities and solely for certain flagship stores and/or the actual ORIGINAL Bleeker Street location!

Keep ahold of her...you won't regret it!!!

5. These are very amazing bags that do not come around very often and will greatly enhance your collection... Limited Edition, Bleeker Street and/or any bag made for the FlagShip stores are very rare....

6. Hmmm... I think this was discussed before but I think "Coach Archive" are like the second round of bags after the first round has been put out there. I think the "Bleeker Street Limited Editions" are the originals....But I'm not 100% on that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.