Coach Ali Hobo questions

Mar 5, 2009
I ordered a Coach Ali Hobo off Poshmark yesterday. Based off the measurements, it should be big enough but I was wondering if anyone had one and could post mod shots, give me an idea of what she'll hold. TIA. :smile:

It's the Bordeaux smaller sized one. 14 x 12 x 4.

I have a Bordeaux Ali, it's about that size, I'll try to take pics later, but it's a medium sized bag, similar in capacity to a medium Zoe or a Hailey (the old Madison Hailey) if you're familiar with those. It easily held my two small wristlets, one large capacity wristlet, phone, keys, and several small items ... with room to spare. It's a beautiful bag and the leather is really soft and squishy.

I have a Bordeaux Ali, it's about that size, I'll try to take pics later, but it's a medium sized bag, similar in capacity to a medium Zoe or a Hailey (the old Madison Hailey) if you're familiar with those. It easily held my two small wristlets, one large capacity wristlet, phone, keys, and several small items ... with room to spare. It's a beautiful bag and the leather is really soft and squishy.

Thank you! I'm used to carrying larger purses but always have a mess of room left over. It sounds like she'll hold my essentials without an issue. :smile: