Coach Ali Color???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    I won this ALI last night on Ebay for a incredible, all most embarrassingly low price and I am THRILLED!! I wanted this bag for so long, even before I got MANDY!! Well, my question is what is this color called, please?? Is it camel, natural?????? I have Mandy in Whiskey and I know it is not reddish like Mandy. Cannot wait to get ALI!!!!! Thanks for your help and a most blessed Thanksgiving to you all!!

Attached Files:

2. THat looks very much like natural to me.

3. I second "natural"....great bag! Congrats!!

4. Yeah, I'd say natural! That's the same color as my natural slim flap! Congratulations!

5. How much was it?

6. I got it for $172......and it is NEW!

7. it's natural and wow you got a great deal.. congrats!!

8. I was totally watching that one and forgot about it!! You got a GREAT deal!! And that one id Natural and just a gorgeous color!!!

Please post pics when you get her!!

9. What a great price! That is so awesome since ALL the leather ali's are sold out at Jax....

10. Congratulations! Yes, it looks like natural to me . . . You must share your joy in the ALI SUPPORT GROUP Thread! Please!

11. That is a beautiful Ali! Enjoy Carrying her! Congrats!

12. Wow! That great! :tup:

13. Wow! The Ali is such a gorgeous bag, and you got an amazing deal. Enjoy it!