Coach Agendas

CoachCupCakes

I ♥ LV and Coach ♥
Nov 6, 2010
Does anyone know if they come with a pen???? I remember seeing one at TJMaxx that had a pen in it. I checked online but it does not say if if comes with one, although it is pictured. I do not live near a store so I am unable to go see for myself. Thanks for your help xo

Just so you know, the outlet I went to took the pens out of them and kept the pens up front because people were stealing the pens. I had to go back to get a pen because they forgot to give me one and I didn't know I had to ask. Lesson learned

I purchased a 3x5 tribeca agenda at the outlet yesterday....total with discounts was $17...as for the pen, it didn't come with it...but after reading Paula's post, I can see why...I'm about to call them and see if they still have it...:smile:

I just ordered one online, I purchased the hot pink patent Julia one. I bought a LV MC small one a few years ago and it came with nothing!!;( I was so excited to find out how much comes with this one for only $198.00!!! I got the large one (6by8) to keep all my Weight Watchers stuff in...ohhhh those dreded last 10 pounds ;) I will reveal it hopefully on Friday xoxo

Anyone know if outlets or FP stores have replacement pens? I bought one on Bonanzle a while back barely used with the tag still inside but it didn't come with a pen...