Coach Agenda Club

I noticed there wasn't a club for Coach agenda users.

I felt like we need a place to share our love for our agendas

Here is my Legacy Full Zip Agenda Cover that I found at the Ontario Mills factory store after Christmas 2014. I've been in love with her ever since. :smile:

I'd love to see your agendas and how you use them!

Also, if you're interested in joining, I've created a FB group for us Coach Agenda fans to share photos as well as our love for our agendas. Feel free to join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1431645120462048
Thank you!

I'm late to the party but I'd like to share my agendas, both courtesy of Ebay. It's great that Coach is still offering the refills online. I'm decidedly untechno and I need to write things down. When I exchange numbers with someone it's funny when they whip out their phone! It would take me five minutes to figure out how to enter a contact....View attachment 3526355 View attachment 3526356
LOVE the gold one

Coach just had some agendas on the Outlet site a few weeks ago. I got 3 buy they didn’t work for my half letter discbound notebooks. So I returned 2 and gave 1 to my sister. She loves it!
Hi there! I'm on the Coach Agenda Club Facebook group and one of our members said she uses half disc size(?) for her notebook covers/Agendas and it works perfectly. Hope this helps☺