Coach 70% off [us only]

chibista

Nov 27, 2011
*teehee*
Hi ladies & gentlemen!

I cant believe no one posted this up yet! But COACH is offering up to 70% off on their online site, coachfactory.com.

However, you have to click on the image link in the e-mail that they sent you:

https://www.coachfactory.com/store/...ZS9kZWZhdWx0L2N1c3RvbWVyL2FjY291bnQvaW5kZXgv/

Not sure if you can make an account but if you want to log in, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my log-in info.
Also, there's 1 day and 18 mins left for the sale!

SNAPSHOTS:

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
OMGosh! Thank you!

You do have to log in though. It's quite annoying since I don't have an account.

pbcashew

Nov 28, 2011
chibista- can you send me your log-in too? i don't have PM privileges on this forum yet =(

thanks!!

Hi ladies & gentlemen!

I cant believe no one posted this up yet! But COACH is offering up to 70% off on their online site, coachfactory.com.

However, you have to click on the image link in the e-mail that they sent you:

https://www.coachfactory.com/store/...ZS9kZWZhdWx0L2N1c3RvbWVyL2FjY291bnQvaW5kZXgv/

Not sure if you can make an account but if you want to log in, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my log-in info.
Also, there's 1 day and 18 mins left for the sale!

SNAPSHOTS:

chibista

Nov 27, 2011
*teehee*
I hope the mods don't mind that I'm offering my log-in, please let me know if this is against tPF rules. Thanks mods! =D

chinableu

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
Arizona
I just read dreinte's post below.

They must send these emails out in batches since I was invited last time but not this time. Odd.

Thanks for posting!

dreinte

Dec 19, 2008
Just so you know there's a 10 item limit per account! 5 signature and 5 whatever the other style is. Also I had access to the cyber monday Coach Factory sale but not this one... am not sure if it's because they choose different emails each time or they found out I gave my log-in and pwd to a friend! So keep that in mind :smile:

chibista

Nov 27, 2011
*teehee*
This offer is only to the US unfortunately.. I'm in Canada.

I don't mind if I don't get the next batch since I actually have signed up with numerous different emails whenever I went to the factory stores..my friend is a Coach addict lol

I'm sending the log-ins to everyone, I don't know how the purchasing process works BUT PLEASE do NOT save your payment info since I'm not "Scanning" who I give the log-ins to..

Enjoy!!

EDIT: if there is a limit, whoever I gave the log ins to, please be considerate =P there's about 6-7 tpfers who have asked me..don't hoard! haha =P

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I don't think its safe to give out your login like this. You can access your order history and addresses through your login.