Coach 65th Anniversary collection?

I know the Ali bag was, and maybe Mandy? What about Luci etc...

What exact names of the bags that we know of???

I have an original legacy whiskey Ali with the legacy lining, does that mean that it's a 65th ann. edition????

The Ali, Mandy, 2-pocket shoulder bag, shoulder zip, top handle pouch, Legacy swingpack, Legacy hippie, Legacy slim flap, and the satchel were all 65th anniversary bags from 2006-07. The 07-08 bags also had Legacy lining, though, so the lining isn't necessarily an indication that it was a 65th anniversary bag. :yes:

It's sad that they don't make 'em like that anymore. I am curious to see what they will have for their 75th anniversary, eh? And I apologize for my past comments that they're so heavy. They're such beautiful bags and deserve their weight in gold. After carrying Coach for a year (and seeing my chiropractor regularly) my shoulders have developed strength to take up more weight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but also Lily (med and xl), Luci, Francine, Shoulder Flap (single turnlock on front flap), Leigh 11128, Shoulder 11127, Gigi 11131, Not sure of name, but 10330...

So what was different about the 65th Anniversary ones as compared to the other legacy ones made at about the same time?

Hmm, not sure. Maybe another tpf'er could answer. What I do know is that those bags are my absolute favorite!! I own, I think :blush:, a total of 11 bags, 9 of which are the 65th anniversary legacy. IMHO, Coach's new stuff doesn't even come close in terms of quality and longevity of the bags compared to their new purses. The super thick leather of the anniversary line is meant to be used for decades! I've never experienced any fading, scratching through the leather itself, etc., unlike the madison line where the color of the leather is already fading off the corners and handles after just a few months of use!

In my opinion the 65th anniversary bags are the best that Coach has made - even better than the vintage ones -
The thick leather, the great colors, the solid brass hardware, the Legacy striped lining, etc.

Reactions: Hoya94
I agree, Nancy in VA, and that's why I am falling out of love with Coach recently--but not the bags I already own. When I pulled out my black/black siggy Ergo tote recently, I notice the fresh light 'fishy' leathery smell that I love. I miss the older Coach leather--especially the Legacy line (as well as the older 2007 Bleecker line). Basically, the 2007 leathers in all the Coach lines smelled yummy. That's exactly what made me fall in love with Coach in the first place--the good 'fishy' leather smell and the strong thick yet supple leather texture. Oh yeah, the big brass turnlocks are a total turn on too! :nuts::graucho:;)