Coach 25% with phone call :)

1. Hey! Today I went to Coach, and I found out that if you got a phone call from Coach, you can get 25% off. Well, I did not get a phone call, and this nice saleslady told me to say I got a phone call. :smile: Go say you had a phone call and you can get 25% off! I hope so... I got 25% off :smile: I don't know how long it lasts, so if anybody knows, please post.

2. What??!! that's crazy.. Coach *JUST* had their friends & family event 25% off like last month! OOOOOO makes me wanna buy more stuff now (: haha... what did you end up getting??

3. This is crazy, but I love it!

4. Seriously!? LOL awesome. I hope they dont ask for what the phone call said exactly :Push: If they do I'll say my mom picked up :P

5. haha i got a coach hobo bag tyedye bag :heart: Saved me a lot of money!

6. ^ Oooh! Go to the COACH forum and share :heart: :shame:

7. Was it today? How long is this going on for?

8. Sorry for the delayed post. I dont' know how long it is, but when I went, it was July 1st, 2006.

9. im going to go try today.. will let you know!!!

10. let me know if it still works

11. That's the one I want!! :love: I wonder if it will still work...

12. I was there on Monday; the SA said that they were not doing it; it was only select stores that did not meet their sales quota for the month of June.

13. oh that's horrible :sad: i hope people in the san jose area can go!

14. Aww too bad I missed out :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice