Coach 25% off

juicytna

Oct 24, 2006
Hi there,

Im new to Coach and would like to get bf's mom a Coach for christmas and heard about the 25% off thing. How do I get that? Also, im in canada if that makes a difference. Also does it work for outlets? TIA

Hi there,

Im new to Coach and would like to get bf's mom a Coach for christmas and heard about the 25% off thing. How do I get that? Also, im in canada if that makes a difference. Also does it work for outlets? TIA

i don't know how it works in Canada, but people received a coupon from COACH for a 25% Preferred Customer Event. There is a random list of people that COACH mailed them too, but some ladies had success just going into the store and talking an SA into giving them the discount,or they were already friendly with an SA and knew they would get it. The event ends Sunday.

Were those the mailers they sent out for 25% off? We got 4 of them and I threw them all out. Good thing, I dont want to just buy a bag because its 25% off.

yeah they were 25% off...too bad you threw them away because there were many people who could have used them... :shrugs:

25% may not be a WHOLE lot, but it's better than nothing, and saved a lot of people on here money on the items they really wanted (me included).