Coach 25% off in the mail today (question)

babyjean06

Apr 5, 2008
I'm soooo mad at coach!!! I just purchased and have it in transit, my carly in plum, two bleeker patent totes in plum/ blue on the way and today I open my mail box and I have two 25% off coupons to use at the boutique. Can I bring the bags back to the store and do a quick return and price adjustment?

If they don't let you do a price adjustment then tell them you would like to return and repurchase your items. That happened to me a few times and i just brought my newly purchase items in and told them i want to use my PCE on them so they just did it with no problem. Good luck! Actually when i look at the receipt its not really a "price adjusment", it looks like they just do the return and repurchase and scan the card, kwim?

If they don't let you do a price adjustment then tell them you would like to return and repurchase your items. That happened to me a few times and i just brought my newly purchase items in and told them i want to use my PCE on them so they just did it with no problem. Good luck! Actually when i look at the receipt its not really a "price adjusment", it looks like they just do the return and repurchase and scan the card, kwim?

Yes I do! Thank you very much I will def do this!

Yes, as long as you still have the tags on the bags, and they have not been used, it's as simple as a "return and repurchase". I've never known of any SA around here refusing that. They know you can always go and buy the same item elsewhere with the PCE and just return the first lot.