Coach 1941 NOT Excluded from Saks Online Sale

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
You can get up to $200 off depending on how much you spend. Online only, use Code BAGSHOE17, sale ends tomorrow.

Coach and 1941 are NOT excluded, thanks to @houseof999 for the tip!

They have some of the new tooled floral bags, and kisslocks, and tea rose items, and others.

SaksSale.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: houseof999
I might actually consider purchasing if their currency conversion weren't so WILDLY out of line.

Example:
Linked Rogue Tote (like the black one I have) is $820 CAD on the Coach website. At Saks, it's $1290 CAD. WHAT THE F?!

I wonder why? I didn't do a side by big side comparison of everything but the US prices didn't seem out of line to me.

For instance the cherry print rouge 25 is $650 on Coach.com and it is the same at Saks online ($450 with the coupon code), and the turnlock Edie is $395 on both sites but it would be $295 with the Saks coupon.

I might actually consider purchasing if their currency conversion weren't so WILDLY out of line.

Example:
Linked Rogue Tote (like the black one I have) is $820 CAD on the Coach website. At Saks, it's $1290 CAD. WHAT THE F?!
They haven't updated their rogue tote prices only bloomingdales and Nordstrom have. Only reason I know is because I am stalking the black link tote lol

I wonder why? I didn't do a side by big side comparison but the US prices didn't seem out of line to me. For instance the cherry print rouge 25 is $650 and it is the same at Saks ($450 with the coupon code), and the turnlock Edie is $395 on both sites but it would be $295 with the Saks coupon.
They haven't updated the new lower rogue tote prices.

Reactions: katev