Coach 13205 Gray Legacy N/S Tote: Opinions

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
I saw another thread where they were saying that the titles for the threads didn't help searches and how they should include the name of the bag and the style. I always make my threads a little "punny", so I decided to go the Encyclopedia Brittanica way... Just kidding! ;)

Anyway, I have this bag in my possession and I am not sure if I love it. I don't have a gray bag. Tags are still on, but I know that it is a very desirable bag and I wonder what everyone thinks... Would you honestly keep or return? I know that you should keep if you love and return if you don't. Yada, yada, yada... I want to know what YOU think. Sincerely, not gonna get offended if you hate it or if you want to spit at the screen for me even considering returning her... Tell me what you ladies think, please. Should I pick an outfit to wear with her tomorrow or should I plan my trip to the outlet?

Attachments

• Gray Legacy tote.jpg
    Gray Legacy tote.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 236
I have been collecting for a long time and my opinion is not on the bag. It sounds like to me you are not sold on it. IF that is the case, return it. There will be a lot more Grey bags to choose from.

I love white leather bags, I bought my soho in white. And while I like it, I wish I would have waited and gotten the white Legacy Ali. I never got the Ali because I already had the soho.

So my opinion would be to return it and wait for one you simply can't live without.

I saw these at the outlet some time ago and decided I had to have one. When I went back less than a week later they were gone! I really like the looks of it, I am a fan of both the belted look and the 2 pockets. I also think the gray is a great neutral color to carry, will go with anything and is a nice alternative to black.

I would keep it but if you are not sure, I would take a look at the outlet and see if anything else jumps out at you.

Last edited:
Eh, I'm on the fence.

It's pretty...grey is a great purse color---it's not black, but neutral. But I'm still eh.

I think I'm not, generally speaking, a fan of belts on bags. I'm all for cinching, but belts don't do it for me. I remember Coach had a bag that had a BIG belt on it and that bag was really not my cup of tea.

Whenever I'm in your shoes I try to hark back to my motto...it's only a deal if you get what you want. I don't care how rare or how desirable, if I don't a thrill just looking at it, it just won't do!

I say you take it back...get yourself a PCE...and treat yourself to your Kristin!

I know!! I didn't get a PCE, but maybe the boutique will honor it. I'll call tomorrow.

Eh, I'm on the fence.

It's pretty...grey is a great purse color---it's not black, but neutral. But I'm still eh.

I think I'm not, generally speaking, a fan of belts on bags. I'm all for cinching, but belts don't do it for me. I remember Coach had a bag that had a BIG belt on it and that bag was really not my cup of tea.

Whenever I'm in your shoes I try to hark back to my motto...it's only a deal if you get what you want. I don't care how rare or how desirable, if I don't a thrill just looking at it, it just won't do!

I say you take it back...get yourself a PCE...and treat yourself to your Kristin!

I feel like it's not a bag I love so much I need to have it (and will hunt it down whatever the cost), but I think it really depends on what you think of the bag... kwim? I'm sure I have a lot of bags you wouldn't be 100% about. I would advise to go with your gut... if you're not over the moon about it, I would say move on.

Thank you for all the good advice. I have decided to return her and get something that really thrills me. Maybe I'll post pics soon.(with name and style number, of course... lol) Thank you and have a wonderful day! :sunshine: :hugs: :sunshine:

Well, you wanted opinions, so here's mine. I've always thought this bag looked like the top of someone's pants...the belted waist, then the pockets. I couldn't get past that, so I don't care for her. Hope you can find something that just wows you!