Co-worker's comment about my Alexandra.

I have to say that My Husband thinks that if it doesn't have C's on it, It doesn't look like a Coach. So evertime he buys me one it has C's and Metallic leather. It's so cute. But I LOVE the wonderful leather bags

Make sure to tell your co-worker that you buy for yourself not to please her or anyone else! You know it is real and that is all that matters. If she questions the authenticity, it just goes to show how little she does know about the brand OR that she is only around fakes!

What a ding dong!

Hahah, my sentiments exactly! And frankly, Alexandras are beautiful. They don't NEED a big logo to make them special... they already ARE! Quality speaks for itself.

If she doesn't like bags without copious Coach emblems, she'd HATE my collection--- if anything, I prefer bag designs that are more subtle in their Coach affiliation. I like the design to speak to itself.... and those who can't see that, I figure it's their loss! :biggrin:

I live in Siggy Central and I swear people have no concept of Coach beyond the "c"s. Sometimes I could just slap Coach for going so "c" crazy! :bagslap: But clearly, it is a design that people love and will buy, so it is hard to be too upset. I just wish people knew about the leather Coach!

And to the OP, some people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut! I mean, seriously, didn't your mother ever teach you how to be polite? :shocked:

I HATE to advertise anything. I tend to steer clear of stuff that has the name brand plastered across it. Like those Bebe shirts, no offense to anyone but I cringe when I see them. That being said my first bag was siggy. lol I loved the bag so I made an exception but I do feel like it screams Coach but there is SO much siggy where I live that I guess I just fit right in with all the other advertisers. lol
Why does your co-worker care enough to even say anything at all about it? She should just say nothing at all.

That's funny! I really dug brown on khaki siggy when I first started collecting Coach, but my tastes have evolved. Now I like leather or black on black for siggy.

Is your co-worker a "bag lady," or just a casual admirer?

LOL... wow, I'd ignore the comment... I know I personally don't need any bags that I'm carrying to say Coach or any designer brand name... if you do then obviously your a little into the name more so than the style/design... that was rude of her to say that...