Co worker. Fake Louis. Nuff said!! Help

it sounds like this woman is doing a good job of making a fool of herself, all by herself. she doesn't appear to need your help. theres much bigger and important fish to fry at work than a fake bag. like everyone respecting each other and doing a good job. if she continues to flaunt her crappy fake, show her what it means to have real class and let it go.

I'd just keep my mouth shut. I may not approve but I can't imagine calling out someone who is for all intents and purposes, still a stranger to you.

If you become friends and you ever get on the topic, that is a different story, but as it is, I don't think it's your business.

I pretty much agree. Especially at a new job.

If she's annoying the heck out of you by flaunting her bag, find a way to always be busy when she talks to you. Or find a new person at work to annoy you. They're are probably a ton of people who will annoy you about something other than a fake bag. :yes:

I would wait until it starts falling apart (which it will do as we all know) and then say oh wow you should take it back to LV and have it fixed. REAL LV's aren't supposed to fall apart like that. And see what lie she says then.

I can relate to you, I have been working with this kind of gal for, lemme say, four years !!!! At first, she is okay, but I dont know somehow she turns into super fake gal, she bought everything fake !!!! She got maybe around 40 bags but all fakes, :sweatdrop:. And, not only bags, watch, sunnies, everything !!!!!! The worse part is when she bought fake veneta :Push:... i mean puleeessse, you cannot faking up veneta, the leather will be tottaly different, but still, she flaunts it like she is super rich and all that :nogood:

You dont know how much her attitude annoys me. I mean I dont care if you buy fake if that is what you can afford, but pretending and lie to everyone else like you are super rich and all that while everyone knows that you are not is ........ arrgggh....... tottally annoying

I never say anything to her. I just slowly ignore her.

to be honest, as much as i love bags (real ones), i can't be bothered getting upset about people that knowingly buy bags and flaunt them. who cares?
there are wars out there and horrible things happening so to be honest the war on fake bags and the women that buy them is not exactly at the top of my list of things to get upset about.

This is quite a sad story.....at least the people I know who do carry fakes, TELL me they are fakes, as they know they can't fool me.......in HER mind, maybe she believes it's real....?

I can relate to you, I have been working with this kind of gal for, lemme say, four years !!!! At first, she is okay, but I dont know somehow she turns into super fake gal, she bought everything fake !!!! She got maybe around 40 bags but all fakes, :sweatdrop:. And, not only bags, watch, sunnies, everything !!!!!! The worse part is when she bought fake veneta :Push:... i mean puleeessse, you cannot faking up veneta, the leather will be tottaly different, but still, she flaunts it like she is super rich and all that :nogood:

You dont know how much her attitude annoys me. I mean I dont care if you buy fake if that is what you can afford, but pretending and lie to everyone else like you are super rich and all that while everyone knows that you are not is ........ arrgggh....... tottally annoying

I never say anything to her. I just slowly ignore her.

Almost sounds like we work at the same place;)

I guess I just don't understand this obsession some people have with busting out someone about a fake bag. I don't buy them- and if someone else does, it's none of my business. They're not spending MY money so I figure I just need to keep my mouth shut and snuggle up with my authenties and be happy.