CO&Chic French Jewelry [???]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scagger356

Aug 20, 2018
Hello, sorry newbie here. I hope I'm posting this stuff on the right place. (if not, its ok if admins would remove or transfer my thread). I would just like to ask if this particular Jewelry Seller is legit. It is called CO&Chic (sometimes CO&Chic Jewelry). Link below.
In a facebook post they said that it is their first time to sell in the Philippines and for that they are giving away a special promo. They are selling their products less than 50% of their original selling price which is actually suspicious and interesting at the same time. The promo will last 10 days and it was launched on 17 August. Particularly one product the PT950 Platinum Ring which originally costs $3800.00 but now only costs less than $70.00 yes that's right, seventy dollars.
I've searched online for reviews but found nothing. I'm kinda concerned because my wife ordered one of those rings for a low price. And hopefully it is not a scam.
So, Does anyone know anything about the background of this company. I am looking forward for answers. Thank You.

edit out the obviously fake store

Last edited by a moderator:
The promo will last 10 days and it was launched on 17 August. Particularly one product the PT950 Platinum Ring which originally costs $3800.00 but now only costs less than $70.00 yes that's right, seventy dollars.

A literally unbelievable deal. Amazing first post...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.