C'mon, lets go to Louis Vuitton and get my bag (reveal)

Wow. That little bag is SO cute. I can't believe you set up all the boxes while your cats were eyeing your new purchases at the same time. They must have been so impatient.

Thank you for the super clear photos. I liked this bag from afar, but have never seen it at my local store.

I can really tell this bag is well made. Congrats and wear it in great health.
Haha, they did give up towards the end. Thank you Grande Latte. :smile:

Wow wow wow !!!! Congrats she is absolutley amazing so happy for you, I saw this IRL and it was stunning :loveeyes: Great thread thanks for sharing.
And your kitties are beautiful past and present:hbeat:
I had a beautiful blue british shorthair called Poppy who has sadly past too :sad:
How uncanny. I was sitting outside the other day thinking if I were to get another female British I would call her Poppy. I just love that name and I bet your precious Poppy was a sweet girl. :hugs:

Such beautiful pieces! The PBC is so gorgeous. The leather looks absolutely divine and the detail is amazing. Enjoy!
Thank you leechiyong. It's probably not noticeable in the pics, but the leather has an aged appearance. Very clever.:heart:

Wheee! Too cute!
Though, forget the bag, now I want another cat.
They are like chocolate, you can never stop at one lol. Thank you 2cello:biggrin:

Wow this bag is gorgeous! It looks so good in these pictures, the ones on the website don’t really do it justice.
Thanks Emsidee. The leather definitely looks better irl, a bit darker than the pics online and has an aged appearance. :smile:

Love love love this bag! It’s the best one from this collection!
Thank you so much Taylor. I am quite smitten :love:

Oh, doll, as I've said before, I'm also a TRUE crazy cat lady and I swear to you MY EYES WATERED seeing your reveal and your pictures! All your cats are SUPER precious and your items are absolutely stunning! This is my favorite reveal EVER. Congratulations on your purchases, wear them all in good health! Sending some smooches on your kitty cats :heart:
Thank you sweety. :hugs:This whole collection has been quite emotive for sure. I don't think even Nicolas realised how much it would resonate with people, crazy cat ladies or not. Give your kitties some tummy rubs from me. :love:.

Oh wow, wow! How beautiful! Love, love your bag. And your Kitties!!!! What a result!!
Enjoy - fantastic pieces!!!x
Thank you so much Kathleen. What a ride it has been. Take care my friend :hugs:.

Cutest reveal ever! Love, love, LOVE your pieces. The bag is so unique and detailed. What a wonderful piece to have. Congratulations and thank you for sharing!
Thank you SDBaglover. Definitely worth the wait. :smile:

Congrats! Your city is beautiful. And it almost seems this collection was made just for you! :smile: The leather on these items look so smooth and nice!
Thank you very much simplyhappy :heart:.

Wowser!! :panic: I love how you took us through your journey. It was so well worth the angst and effort to get your pieces, it was meant to be. Love your choices and especially love the pic of your 2 cats playing, really does look like the 2 cats dipicted on the catogram bags :biggrin:
What a ride it was. So glad to be able to share this experience with people who understand the ups and downs of handbag ownership. :lol: Thank you Missydora.