c'mon & join the s/s '06 b-bag lovers club

Oh, I'm in! I love the '06 leathers. I bought my Cornflower Twiggy first, choosing between a veiny one and a smoother one, I chose the smoother one, then exchanged it a few weeks later for the veiny one, after falling utterly in love with my veiny Rouille and preferring the veiny ones to the smoother ones. I know, contrary to most of the people on tPF, but to each his own!

I don't have pictures on this home computer of my veinier Cornflower, so I will just post my Rouille Twiggy. If I remember tomorrow I will load some of the Cornflower Twiggy!

Great handbags ladies, I so wish I had snagged an Emerald Twiggy!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Attachments

• Balenciaga Rouille 05.jpg
    Balenciaga Rouille 05.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 199
Bridget S. said:
Oh, I'm in! I love the '06 leathers. I bought my Cornflower Twiggy first, choosing between a veiny one and a smoother one, I chose the smoother one, then exchanged it a few weeks later for the veiny one, after falling utterly in love with my veiny Rouille and preferring the veiny ones to the smoother ones. I know, contrary to most of the people on tPF, but to each his own!

I don't have pictures on this home computer of my veinier Cornflower, so I will just post my Rouille Twiggy. If I remember tomorrow I will load some of the Cornflower Twiggy!

Great handbags ladies, I so wish I had snagged an Emerald Twiggy!

I wish you well,

Bridget

wow, i :heart: your collection Bridget-girl & btw, i could be dreaming, but i think there's an emerald green twiggy left @ the nyc store :yes:

Okay, this is so bad, but I totally forgot about my 06 Grey Twiggy. I also choose a veinier one. Again the pictures are on my work computer, I will try and remember to post tomorrow!

'Bama, you are so bad - but thanks for the heads up! I don't want to buy the Emerald right now, I need to set aside some money for the moment! But OH an emerald Twiggy! :heart:

I wish you well,

Bridget

you go ladies! :heart: your red first aaall! What about the weekender??
I already posted these on another site, but here is my brand spanking new beloved first! :love: :love:
I also hope to be the proud mama of a red city--when I can get my hands on one!

Attachments

• first1.jpg
    first1.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 28
  • first2.jpg
    first2.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 29
  • first3.jpg
    first3.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 25
  • first4.jpg
    first4.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 30
  • first5.jpg
    first5.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 29
woooooooooo-whoooooooooo, to Bridget, tkingny & avery :yahoo:...all of you girls & your b-bags rock da house :jammin:

p.s. i'll try & get a snapshot of my ink weekender soon!!!
p.p.s. as you can see, i've been a veeeeeeery bag girl :P

avery---is your Black a S/S 06? Wow! The leather on it looks awesome! It looks so luxe and smooshy! It doesn't look crackly at all! wowzers!

mocean and hatikuh---I can't remember, did you both condition or lube your Ink? Those are the smooshiest smoothest Ink I've ever seen!

helen and chauss--these White first pics are really tempting me. They are gorgeous!

aaa--when did you get a Cornflower Work?!? Where have I been? Cornflower is such a pretty color!

All s/s '06 bbag lovers club ladies--your bbags all look beautiful!:flowers:

Sorry, pup, I accidentally misled you! It's actually a f/w '06--can I still be in the club?? :crybaby:

This IS my s/s '06 city though!

Attachments

• b-bag.jpg
    b-bag.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 42