c'mon & join the s/s '06 b-bag lovers club

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
all you girls out there with s/s '06 bags, c'mon out & show your love :love:...we've all seen so many threads & posts about how our leather isn't as good as all the rest...let's take this opportunity to bond over our shared :heart: for our bags, 'cause they deserve love too :yes:...you've heard of the ink club, the lilac club, the rouille club, the weekender club & the list goes on & on...i thought it was about time we had our own little thread where we can talk about how amazing, wonderful & beautiful our bags are...below are a few of my precious babies :tender:

p.s. miss origan courier, rouille first, emerald purse, black twiggy & grey hobo

Attachments

• OLIVE COURIER BAG 2.jpg
    OLIVE COURIER BAG 2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 79
  • ROUILLE BAG 2.jpg
    ROUILLE BAG 2.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCF2040 rev.jpg
    DSCF2040 rev.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCF2053 rev.jpg
    DSCF2053 rev.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF2058 rev.jpg
    DSCF2058 rev.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 69
hehehehe, found my family pic!!!! :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: i joined tPF in Jan 06 and hehehehe, YES, i bought these all this year... good ole 06.... hehehehe!!! :yahoo: hmmm, i think im going to add a DAY/HOBO and WORK to my collection.... but where is that darn Turquoise 05??? hehehe!!!!

aaa - i love green/emerald PURSE! - the colour looks so rich and yummy!!!

Attachments

• bfam.jpg
    bfam.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 101
they're beautiful helen & i can see you have a cornflower bag just like me :tender:...mine is a work from AR & i don't have a picture of her yet, but i promise to take one sooooooooooon :P

aaallabama said:
they're beautiful helen & i can see you have a cornflower bag just like me :tender:...mine is a work from AR & i don't have a picture of her yet, but i promise to take one sooooooooooon :P

aallabama - oh please be sure to include 06 Cornflower WORK!!!! :wlae: i bet shes a stunner!!!! :love:

hey esiders - yeah CORNFLOWER blue!!!! :love:

my ink city and hobo! (with a cameo by my 04 marron)

KIF_3986.jpg

Attachments

• th_KIF_4004-1.jpg
    th_KIF_4004-1.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 53
Fun thread. I have never seen the 'old' Bbag leather IRL. However, I think all of the '06 bags the ladies have posted are simply lovely. I only began collecting Bbags early '06 and I am very happy with bags I have (I even like the shine!). So from SS '06 I have the rouille twiggy (upper left), Caramel/Cognac City(upper right) and Ink City (3rd down on the right). (I have a Rouge VIF Day coming on Friday so it is missing in the group pic).

sapin resized.jpg

okay, girls, here's the 1st photos of my newborn cornflower work baby :tender:

p.s. i thought she looked so purdy against my blue-tiled wall :heart:

Attachments

• DSCF2228 REV.jpg
    DSCF2228 REV.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCF2233 REV.jpg
    DSCF2233 REV.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 80