c'mon & join the s/s '06 b-bag lovers club

1. all you girls out there with s/s '06 bags, c'mon out & show your love :love:...we've all seen so many threads & posts about how our leather isn't as good as all the rest...let's take this opportunity to bond over our shared :heart: for our bags, 'cause they deserve love too :yes:...you've heard of the ink club, the lilac club, the rouille club, the weekender club & the list goes on & on...i thought it was about time we had our own little thread where we can talk about how amazing, wonderful & beautiful our bags are...below are a few of my precious babies :tender:

p.s. miss origan courier, rouille first, emerald purse, black twiggy & grey hobo

OLIVE COURIER BAG 2.jpg ROUILLE BAG 2.jpg DSCF2040 rev.jpg DSCF2053 rev.jpg DSCF2058 rev.jpg
  2. aaallabama 0o0o0o0o i'm going to find some pics now... be back in a jiffy!!!

3. woooooooooo-whoooooooooo, i can't wait to see them helen-girl!!!

4. hehehehe, found my family pic!!!! :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: i joined tPF in Jan 06 and hehehehe, YES, i bought these all this year... good ole 06.... hehehehe!!! :yahoo: hmmm, i think im going to add a DAY/HOBO and WORK to my collection.... but where is that darn Turquoise 05??? hehehe!!!!

aaa - i love green/emerald PURSE! - the colour looks so rich and yummy!!!

bfam.jpg
  5. they're beautiful helen & i can see you have a cornflower bag just like me :tender:...mine is a work from AR & i don't have a picture of her yet, but i promise to take one sooooooooooon :P

6. my cornflower blue Work :love:

th_edf6374a.jpg
  7. aallabama - oh please be sure to include 06 Cornflower WORK!!!! :wlae: i bet shes a stunner!!!! :love:

hey esiders - yeah CORNFLOWER blue!!!! :love:

8. Mr. Ink city :love:

mrink1.jpg mrink2.jpg
  9. my ink city and hobo! (with a cameo by my 04 marron)

[​IMG]

th_KIF_4004-1.jpg
  10. the infamous yellowing pale pink Work...still gotta give it some love!:yes:

th_DSCF1460.jpg
  11. [​IMG][​IMG]aaaaaaaaaaaa, ok here are some 06 leathers you have seen before. oldies but goodies.:supacool: origan 06 weekender and my suprise purchase, white 06 first.

12. woooooooooo-whoooooooooo, helen, hatikuh, esiders, mocean & chaussure, i'm really lovin' this s/s '06 drool-fest we have going on :yahoo:

13. Fun thread. I have never seen the 'old' Bbag leather IRL. However, I think all of the '06 bags the ladies have posted are simply lovely. I only began collecting Bbags early '06 and I am very happy with bags I have (I even like the shine!). So from SS '06 I have the rouille twiggy (upper left), Caramel/Cognac City(upper right) and Ink City (3rd down on the right). (I have a Rouge VIF Day coming on Friday so it is missing in the group pic).

sapin resized.jpg

14. :yahoo:Here is my dear ink city! LOVE this bag! :yahoo:

15. okay, girls, here's the 1st photos of my newborn cornflower work baby :tender:

p.s. i thought she looked so purdy against my blue-tiled wall :heart:

DSCF2228 REV.jpg DSCF2233 REV.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice