Clutch with chain (CWC)

Oh yes! This bag is classic and so versatile. I love how you can wear it formally and casually. Keep! Keep!!!

LOL you keep your cash in plastic bags too?! I know I could buy a holder or wallet but then it would take up more room. I love Chanel bags but hate how I can never fit stuff in any of them (except my Exec tote).

I borrowed the ziploc bag idea from the forum. I don't usually baby my bags this much but somehow I don't want to put dirty cash into those compartments.

And yes I am totally with you that most Chanel bags don't fit much!

I have a flat wallet but that will take up too much room in mini! Even my three compartment card holder seems to be taking too much room in mini! Ugh! I have become more of a minimalist ever since I fell in love with Chanel

Oh yes! This bag is classic and so versatile. I love how you can wear it formally and casually. Keep! Keep!!!

LOL you keep your cash in plastic bags too?! I know I could buy a holder or wallet but then it would take up more room. I love Chanel bags but hate how I can never fit stuff in any of them (except my Exec tote).

I borrowed the ziploc bag idea from the forum. I don't usually baby my bags this much but somehow I don't want to put dirty cash into those compartments.

And yes I am totally with you that most Chanel bags don't fit much!

I have a flat wallet but that will take up too much room in mini! Even my three compartment card holder seems to be taking too much room in mini! Ugh! I have become more of a minimalist ever since I fell in love with Chanel

Hi! I use LV for wallets. Try the LV pocket organizer. I have it in the monogram print and love it. It fits into everything and the design layout is perfect. I'm not a big fan of using plastic bags as I think everything in a bag should be classy, even what is inside. The pocket organizer is really slim, like a credit card holder but only better.

Just wanted to share.

Thx. I am not a fan of canvas wallets although they are very durable.

I did a search and only saw canvas. Do they have epi version?

Hi! I use LV for wallets. Try the LV pocket organizer. I have it in the monogram print and love it. It fits into everything and the design layout is perfect. I'm not a big fan of using plastic bags as I think everything in a bag should be classy, even what is inside. The pocket organizer is really slim, like a credit card holder but only better.

Just wanted to share.

Thx. I am not a fan of canvas wallets although they are very durable.

I did a search and only saw canvas. Do they have epi version?

Yes. It comes in epi and many colors. It's a quite popular style in Europe and has been around for years. The SA doesn't know why it doesn't sell more in the US... Maybe because ladies here like big wallets. I prefer little wallets/card holders. Look it up at LV.com. Name is Pocket Organiser.

By the way, to your original question, I am not a fan of the CWC. Chain is too thin, bag is to skinny and bulges (not a pretty sight), and back pocket stitching does not align. Looks like a cheap version of a flap. And chain is too short to wear on shoulder.... Lands right under armpit, not a pretty spot to highlight.

My thoughts are if you want a clutch, get a kisslock which is a real clutch. If you want a flap look, get a real flap... A classic. If you want a small cute bag, get a mini.

This is my honest opinion.

Reactions: bagaholic1
i do think the cwc is a nice looking clutch tho... I like the flat look; and I would prolly not use the shoulder strap very much, just hand held. But I do agree that it doesn't look like it can hold much as it would look odd :sad: