clutch wallet.. which color?

hokka

O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
so, my Violet Crinkle is not expected to be in until April.

April!!!

i was given some other choices... if you had your choice of the following colors, which would you choose?

tango red (but i already have a tango red lido)

yam

tan crinkle patent

grey zeus

or wait for Violet Crinkle?

I received the same call today and was offered indigo, black or goldrush. I chose to wait for the VCP...At this rate though, I seriously doubt they'll ever show up, but I'm hoping!

I love the VCP so I would probably wait for that. The tcp is also pretty, and of course grey is always a great classic color. I tend to like brightly colored wallets so that is why I would wait for the VCP.

Wow that is a tough decision. I have a Lagoon clutch wallet and a Black Zeus one. I honestly think that the BZ is easier to care for. I love the Lagoon color, but from now on, I'll likely not get the matte leathers for items that are handled as much as wallets. I know that doesn't help you out any, LOL, but as I really prefer the bright color of the Lagoon. I'd likely be inclined to get wait for the VCP or even get the TCP.

That's a tough call. I guess I would be inclined to wait for the VCP, although I also love the TCP. I really want the VCP myself, but I've bought 3 wallets in the last month and it's a little outrageous at this point. Do you have any other VCP items?

I have the tango red and it is GORGEOUS - the printed lining really makes a difference.

Also, I prefer the matte leather because it is so soft and squishy - just delectable to touch!