clutch wallet.. which color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so, my Violet Crinkle is not expected to be in until April.

April!!!

i was given some other choices... if you had your choice of the following colors, which would you choose?

tango red (but i already have a tango red lido)

yam

tan crinkle patent

grey zeus

or wait for Violet Crinkle?

2. Id probably wait for the vcp if thats the color I really wanted...but I also like the tan and the grey

3. I received the same call today and was offered indigo, black or goldrush. I chose to wait for the VCP...At this rate though, I seriously doubt they'll ever show up, but I'm hoping!

4. I love the VCP so I would probably wait for that. The tcp is also pretty, and of course grey is always a great classic color. I tend to like brightly colored wallets so that is why I would wait for the VCP.

5. I've got the TCP in the Pilot, and adore it. It's almost impervious to grime, and is such a deep, rich, honey color.

6. I think that the tan crinkle patent is one of the prettiest color/leathers that HH has made.

7. GZ or TCP... have both and I just love them IRL..

8. I mailed a VCP clutch back last Monday night. I don't think it's been received yet. I liked it but it was too small for all my stuff.

9. I sure love my ICP Pilot, never gets dirty nor does it show any wear. However, I would be tempted, quite tempted by the GZ.

10. I love my VCP and TCP wallets. I just love the crinkle patents on the clutch wallets.

11. I'd go for either TCP or GZ.

12. Wow that is a tough decision. I have a Lagoon clutch wallet and a Black Zeus one. I honestly think that the BZ is easier to care for. I love the Lagoon color, but from now on, I'll likely not get the matte leathers for items that are handled as much as wallets. I know that doesn't help you out any, LOL, but as I really prefer the bright color of the Lagoon. I'd likely be inclined to get wait for the VCP or even get the TCP.

13. That's a tough call. I guess I would be inclined to wait for the VCP, although I also love the TCP. I really want the VCP myself, but I've bought 3 wallets in the last month and it's a little outrageous at this point. Do you have any other VCP items?

14. That is tough! I think (because I'm so impatient...) I'd probably choose TCP though...

15. I have the tango red and it is GORGEOUS - the printed lining really makes a difference.

Also, I prefer the matte leather because it is so soft and squishy - just delectable to touch!