Clutch Wallet Turnlock Questions

Jun 16, 2006
I just bought a Clutch Wallet (Black Zeus) and the turnlock is really loose. It wiggles back and forth. I've owned this wallet before in Plum and can't remember the turnlock being loose at all. It appears to be a brand new wallet otherwise. I didn't buy from HH.

I just bought a Clutch Wallet (Black Zeus) and the turnlock is really loose. It wiggles back and forth. I've owned this wallet before in Plum and can't remember the turnlock being loose at all. It appears to be a brand new wallet otherwise. I didn't buy from HH.

The turnlock itself, or where it's attached to the leather?

Either way, HH would probably repair - but for a fee, since you didn't buy it from them. Send them an e-mail and see what they say.

Do you mean that it twists and just opens inside your bag, for instance? Mine does so, I would like to know if it is a common problem. It shouldn't open at all, should it, when being inside a bigger bag?

Still love it, though...

My VCP wallet is the same way, but my Plum isn't loose at all. I need to contact HH as well.