Clutch w/ chain, how is yours?

I own two clutch with chain. I always stuff my bags with my essentials and everything holds up nicely. I did realize something interesting. My black lamb with silver hardware is lucious and soft like the old Chanel quilted lambskins. This bag has the maroon leather lining and was made in France. My black caviar clutch with silver hardware was made in Italy. It is nice but not nearly as nice as the one made in France. Also this bag came last week from the Chanel boutique and did not have the cloth insert that is usually insde the flap where the turnlock closes. It was flimsy paper!! Is Chanel cutting corners? Also just to elaborate I carry two pairs of glasses, small wallet, small credit card case,small make-up case, keys,and kleenix. The bag's shape holds up nicely. Love this style when I want the classic look without
carrying my jumbo bag. I only use to carry jumbo (I have twenty) and this is my new style. Good luck!

Frilly, where did you get the black lambskin clutch? I've called NM, Nordstrom and Saks and none seem to have it black lambskin.

Frilly, where did you get the black lambskin clutch? I've called NM, Nordstrom and Saks and none seem to have it black lambskin.
Hi just picked this message up. I got the lambskin from Saks in the Spring. I do not know if they are getting it for fall. I do know they are getting the black caviar with gold hardware for fall. My sales associate is Stacy Monheit and you can contact her on her cell 1-610-637-1429. Let her know Julia sent you. I definitely prefer my lambskin to my caviar. The lambskin is like old time quality and beauty. The lining is maroon and the bag is lucious. The caviar is nice but in my mind almost so what. She may be able to locate one for you. Please let me know if you are successful. Her e-mail is: [email protected]

Hi! I thought I had replied as to where I got the black lambskin with silver chain. I got it from Stacy Monheit at Saks in Bala Cynwyd, Pa. Her phone number is 1-610-637-1429. Her e-mail is [email protected]. Maybe Jeffrey in New York or Hirshleifers in New York. She is very nice and will try to help. I did post great photos and they were taken down because someone said this was a duplicate thread. I cannot repost them because I am too busy right now. Sorry, but all the clutch with chains are the same dimension. What I loved about this was the lambskin and the maroon lining. Like a classic. Good luck . Julia