Clutch suggestions?

I'm probably too late, but what about a BV continental wallet, or zip-around wallet, which she could carry as a clutch? :biggrin:

I also like this Miu Miu clutch from NAP:

index.jpg

How about a Lauren Clutch by Hobo?

My friend has one in this color and it is super cute (I stole this pics from ebay). If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, Target and Walmart just started selling their leather-like imitations! :P

2342_1.JPG

249f_1.JPG

I love the Lauren clutch by Hobo. So cute and practical!

I also really like Lauren Merkin bags. The leather's super soft and they're nice to carry, though I don't have any of her clutches, just a few of the bags she makes. HTH!

You all have had great ideas for me. I've been e-mailing pics to my son for his opinions--I'm sure he's seen more clutches than he ever wanted to, but he knows her taste better than I do. chloehandbags, I love that Miu Miu, but it's got more pattern than she likes. vickitoria, I may get that Hobo clutch for myself! That could be a possibility along with the ideas from Passerby (where do you find all these great bags?). Interesting about Hobo-a couple years ago I bought one of their spring color bags and never got so many compliments! The best part is that the bag was on sale. I'll have to look for that bag.

I really do appreciate your suggestions. She's hard to buy for. Her mom has given her several LV's that she's never used!

Henry Hibbard is a leather craftsman with a sense of humour and an excellent website. Here's a non-logo clutch wallet (not big enough, boxermom?) from leathergoodsconnection which can be monogrammed for an additional $10:

Womans Clutch Purse Wallet

Especially love the section on his website: "About L.G.C" and his comments about his pets.

Good place to go to if you want to have belts custom-made.

Might order something from him myself in the New Year! :smile:

This has been a clinic on clutches! The tPF members are without a doubt the most knowledgeable and helpful people ever :flowers: . I'm going to check out more of your suggestions--I certainly have liked them all--and regardless of what I get for her, there are a lot of great gift ideas for other female relatives (I have several nieces in their 20's and 30's) and myself. I wish I could give you all real flowers!

tabbyco-are yours leather or are some fabric?