Clutch Seattle - New BE's Coming Soon - List

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I just got an email from Kimberly at Clutch and here's what she has coming from BE in about 2 weeks - she is super nice and easy to work with - I bought a bag there recently!

We are getting 2 of each item.

Clutch Me, Apple Green
Take Me Anywhere, Light Grey
Take Me Anywhere, Tan
Love Me Mini, Light Grey

Love Me Midi, Apple Green
Take Me Everywhere MIDI, light grey
Take ME Everywhere MIDI, apple green
Take Me Everywhere MIDI, purple

Whisper to me Midi, Tan
Whisper to Me Midi, Mottled Silver

Adore Me, apple green
Adore Me, Tan
Adore Me, petrol

She also said for Fall, she doesn't anticipate any new styles, but new leathers/colors.

Thanks Suzzeee....Kimberly's a sweetheart isn't she? I bought my red LM from her and she is so sweet. Even emailed me later after a while to see how I liked it.

I wish she had more full size bags, but I know the midi's sell the best it seems!
Thanks for sharing the info.

Thanks for this list! I too wish that they carried more full-size bags, but can understand that they have to get what sells best in general. Pardon my ignorance, but does anyone have an image of the Adore Me? I completely forgot about this style! TIA!

^I only know what the mottled gold looks like/how it wears, and I have nothing but good things to say! :tup:

Hmmmm...whisper to me midi in tan...:drool:

But I will hold out for the cervo l. in natural!!!! :devil:

^I only know what the mottled gold looks like/how it wears, and I have nothing but good things to say! :tup:

Hmmmm...whisper to me midi in tan...:drool:

But I will hold out for the cervo l. in natural!!!! :devil:

Oh I saw the mottled gold.....YUM! And ITA with you Lo, the tan is tempting, but not as tempting as the natural cervo luxe!!!:nuts: