Clutch Seattle ~ Friday-Monday Only*Select Group Of Bags & Accessories $100 Or Less

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I clicked through all the designers... there were definitely some bags priced at $100, Andrea Brueckner Cardiff evening bag black, Dautore Dupla bone, Elisa Atheniense weave bag Mini in havana and Medium in cream, Goldenbleu Daniella in candy, Charley in black, Rebecca small in black... just to name a few. HTH! =)

2. cool! i got the loeffler randal bedalia in navy/cream.

3. that was a beauty....would never be able to keep it clean with 2 kids though :sad: I got the linea pelle...which is good because i needed a darker brown bag!

4. I don't know when they added it, but I just snagged this Luba J. Gecko for $100!!!

Attached Files:

5. OK, I'm succombing, but the checkout process is bombing out.