Clutch Seattle ~ Friday-Monday Only*Select Group Of Bags & Accessories $100 Or Less

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.clutchseattle.com/

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Greetings Clutch Devotees!

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We are ready for Spring & new colors around here![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]To boost your handbag wardrobe right away and to clear out our off-site storage facility (Kimberly's basement), we are introducing:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$100 Days at Clutch[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday ONLY, starting tomorrow.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We'll have a select group of handbags & accessories for $100 or less. Now is the time to stock up on gifts, treat yourself, or a Valentine's Day gift for your sister or BFF.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]In addition, we still have some great Fall & Winter handbags on sale for up to 50% off.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]As extra incentive to boost the Clutch economy:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]purchase a $100 handbag and you can get an additional 10% off the regular sale stuff (Fall & Winter '08)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Let's get some handbags on some arms around here! The $100 ones have been lonely for a long time!!![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you for your continued business![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Kimberly, Carrie & Tiffany[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Clutch Joins Facebook[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We are really excited about the Facebook page that Carrie has set up for us.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Check it out and be in our group![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Clutch at Facebook[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

2. will this show up online, or do we have to call the store to find out what's available?

3. do we know what time it starts tomorrow?

4. probably when they open. they're on PST, and i'm guessing 10 am for them?

5. I'm sorry but I don't know. This was the extent of the newsletter with no further details. I would assume it starts when they open which is 10 am PST. I would doubt that this shows up online so I would suggest calling when they open.

1212 4th Avenue
    Seattle, WA 98101
    (206) 624-2362
    kimberly@clutchseattle.com
    Hours:
    Monday through Saturday 10-6
    Sunday 12-5

6. ohhh I just assumed it was online....
    I'm still going to keep checking ;)

7. This is an exciting news! Wonder what will be down to $100.......:P

8. Does anyone know what is on sale? TIA!

9. no. it wasn't showing up online as of 3-ish CST last night/early this morning, so we'll have to call.

clutch opens in two hours, i think.

10. 10:02am PST and I can't get onto Clutch's website..."Page Load Error"!

11. It's down for me too!:tdown:

12. hmmm on the site but don't see anything about this sale?

13. ^^ I think you may have to call. They carry quite a few bags that are not up on their site. HTH