Clutch Pricing

chpwhy

~~Aslan~~
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Hi TPF'er!! Anybody koes the retail of the below. I found it on ebay.

1106turquoise1.JPG

rollergirl

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
She is obviously selling above what the retail price was in 2004 when this turquoise came out, which is not all that unusual. It comes down to making a decision as to how much you want something, within reason. I'm not sure you can still get the handle clutch with regular hardware, like a brand new current season one, so that is one factor to consider. Also, it is an older bag in new condition, which is a plus. And it is a color that has been highly sought after. You might find a more used one for less, or you could pay close to that price and get a current one with GH. Or make a best offer?

BabyK

O.G.
May 16, 2006
You know it's funny.... I've been wanting a clutch so badly, and I know there's one on Ebay for $999, but I just can't justify that much for a clutch. I have no idea how much it retails for. I wanted it so badly that I dreamt that the price on the auction went down to like $500, and fxvanleeuwen just said that it retails for $521. haha. I rarely ever see that kind of clutch on Ebay. And no where else sells it right? Discontinued right? I'm not really into the GH clutches though.